PDA

View Full Version : My neighbors asking me for flour, sugar, measuring cup but where is it?

ladygagaclapclap
01-04-12, 04:08 PM
It seems every time one of my neighbors asks me for something like a measuring cup, or flour or sugar, i go to gift them, it never shows up. What am i doing wrong?

nmishii
01-04-12, 04:10 PM
If you are on iOS Christmas version, its in Messages -> News under your pending gifts, if you have any.

If you are on Android, you will not see the requests. Androids do not receive requests for goal related items. You will still get requests for constructable parts from both iOS and Android players.

ladygagaclapclap
01-04-12, 04:35 PM
No, I am referring to the item my neighbor is asking for, not the request itself. Like I got a request for dried cranberry and I go to "gift back" it only shows crossiant, cappuccino, chocolate cake, brownies, etc but no dried cranberry.

I am using a Ipod touch BTW if that makes a difference.

nmishii
01-04-12, 04:39 PM
You can't send cranberries and holiday goal items as gifts. Neighbors can request them through material requests and you can accept or decline the request.

There have been problems with the request system since the Christmas versions were released. Sometimes requests get lost. That may be why you're not seeing them.

I also don't know if iOS users on the regular version can receive goal requests. If not, that may also be why.

bobbyrae
01-04-12, 04:44 PM
In other words...just click "accept" when you get requests from your neighbours and the requested item will automatically be sent to them.

gott99
01-04-12, 06:51 PM
Those materials are requests only. You cannot gift them normally.