PDA

View Full Version : Candy canes, marzipans and quest? Please?

Orasmis
01-04-12, 02:58 PM
I am starting to think that I am never going to get the updates with the candy cane makers marzipan ovens and quests. I see plenty of my friends that have been asking for part for the first two and I got requests for eggs annd stuff from other friends for the last one but I don't have anything for any of them. Every time the game updates I get excited thinking this will be it but it isn't. I even reinstalled the game to see if that would help but it hasn't. Help a poor girl out? Any ideas as to what I can do so I can get these on my game? :(

marrrina
01-04-12, 03:25 PM
Are you playing on iPhone or Android? Everyone on iOS devices should have it by now... but Android does not.

Orasmis
01-04-12, 03:34 PM
Android doesn't have any of that yet? At all? Seriously? O_o

nmishii
01-04-12, 03:43 PM
Seriously. Android did not get goals. Androids get almost all new features 2-6 months after iOS. In the case of the Christmas and New Years goals, it does not appear Androids will get them at all.

pinkster73
01-04-12, 04:11 PM
I would say its safe to assume that Android will not get Christmas or new years goals.

xSnowyOwlx
01-04-12, 04:44 PM
Yeah, another reason I'm sick of people chewing me out when I say TL isn't being fair to Android players. I'm on an iPod Touch but it's not right for them to just say "oh, we don't want to put the extra effort in to make them available for all players". Apparently they've got a team just for the Android games. Well, what are those people doing? Obviously not working on getting new stuff for the Android players as fast as the team that concentrates on the Apple devices.

I'm starting to think the 2 teams are maybe a couple of people for Android and dozens or more for Apple.

fireflyfw
01-04-12, 04:47 PM
I think its totally unfair that droids can't get the new stuff!! Y advertise it if we can't get it?? Y cant they make it for ALL SMART PHONES?? This is totally bs. I'm to the point where I'm wanting to quit bc TL don't want to be fair with everyone! We should all take a stand on this!!!

fireflyfw
01-04-12, 04:50 PM
I feel that if TL can make it for other devised, that they can make it for droids too!! They need to get their finger put there a** an get busy!!

aiyayu
01-04-12, 05:13 PM
While its sucks not to have platform equality, i dont mind not spending twenty some gems to unlock stuff.

By in the way, in the mean time, does anyone have pics of the unlocked foods on counters or decorations?

dgcatty
01-04-12, 05:25 PM
I am on IPad and I have the ovens built,but no goals too. I don't think it's just android. Do all the iPad users have them?

leonoptrix
01-04-12, 10:24 PM
I am also on an iPad and do not have the goals. Want to buy ovens but they are pretty useless without the food to make them.

sunnyDreams
01-04-12, 10:35 PM
I am on IPad and I have the ovens built,but no goals too. I don't think it's just android. Do all the iPad users have them?
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you playing the Holiday version of the game? I have an iPad & I have the goals on the holiday app.

cillek
01-08-12, 10:55 AM

I play on my iPad and I don't have any of the goals to do. I'm seeing food thats released by goals but no way of getting them unlocked. It would be nice to have some goals.

bobbyrae
01-08-12, 11:16 AM

Are you playing the christmas version of the game? The goals come with the christmas version, not the regular version.

kooky panda
01-08-12, 02:19 PM
From what I have seen posted, there were some Ipad users in bakery that never did receive the goals.(not sure why)
You can email support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

bobbyrae
01-09-12, 09:09 AM
It is sad for all those who wasted coins and parts trying to build that candy cane machine and who never got the goals early or who will not be able to complete the quests by the 13th Jan because of the messed up request system. I wish TL had made the candy cane machine one of the goals that unlocked when the candy cane cake recipe became unlocked. That way no one would have built any machines until the recipe was unlocked.

Boonie96
01-14-12, 10:38 PM
No. On iPad, never received them.

neefs89
01-14-12, 10:45 PM
It's gonna be sad and tough for the people who have not received the goals yet coz even if they get it now they are gonna be removed on the 20th of january

ariesblu
01-14-12, 11:35 PM
It's a huge disappointment that tl has been flagrant enough to not even care about putting the new stuff they create on both devices, yet make it possible for Androids to assist in them. You can't help but pose the question, what are they doing?

peanutbutterp
01-17-12, 09:47 PM
Kudos to TeamLava for making bakery story a fun and cute game to play. They have make this game interesting with the constant roll out new recipes and decors. However, there seems to be some form of discrimination between iphone and android users. Android users are not getting the quests seen on iphone and have been stucked with the slight monotony albeit new recipes and decors. I look forward to seeing quests made available on both android and iphone.

Any moderators able to comment on this? Would like to know if it's the android system that making it more difficult for TL to roll out stuffs for us. Cheers.