PDA

View Full Version : Nursery timer and alert not in sync.

xSnowyOwlx
01-04-12, 12:05 PM
I started breeding my final Flemish rabbit baby yesterday (have been holding off on anything over 12 hours until now) and got the alert that says it's ready.

I've still got an hour before it is ready.

The confusion? I woke about an hour and 15 minutes ago and had checked on the breeding time and it had said 1:15:ss (since the seconds were counting down I'm not going to put them). Since we don't get as much time as in other games to come back after the baby is born, I decided to wait instead of running my errands since I need wifi for my iPod.

I'm not sure why it's taking an extra hour - 18 hours ago from 12:00 noon as the game claims was 6:00 pm - I know for a fact I wasn't anywhere near a wifi hotspot because I was at a class and not able to go into the game. Now, 5:00 pm was when I was still home and of course when I bred the baby, being certain I'd have time to get to the baby before it became sick. So, does it now take 19 hours to breed?

xSnowyOwlx
01-04-12, 12:10 PM
Never mind, the problem seems to have fixed itself - I was in the game and it said 00:45:ss and then went to visit a neighbor, came back and the baby was ready just like that.

Rachael98
01-04-12, 12:11 PM
Never mind, the problem seems to have fixed itself - I was in the game and it said 00:45:ss and then went to visit a neighbor, came back and the baby was ready just like that.

Oh, good:). (10)