PDA

View Full Version : How do I know who toured my zoo?

cakeandpie
01-04-12, 11:26 AM
My newsfeed only tells me about gifts and materials requests. I know that several people have toured my zoo because I see the sparkly things on the exhibits. But there is no news at all of who it is, and they didn't write on my wall. How do I know who to return the favor to?

barleycoon
01-04-12, 11:31 AM
We are not able to know who toured our zoo, as we don't have news feed like in the other games. So if players don't post on our wall, we are unable to visit back which is a shame.

cakeandpie
01-04-12, 11:37 AM
Ugh, that stinks, I don't want to have to take the time to post on everyone's wall who I toured! That takes more time than I have. Makes no sense that they couldn't set it up like the other games where if you (water/tip/etc) it automatically goes in their newsfeed. Bah. It's one more thing I'm not liking about this game (along with too many gem animals, only one nest for breeding, and too many things you have to request from neighbors--even if you have a lot of neighbors you still have the max amount of gifts and requests you can receive in a day. Edited to add also tasks that require gems. ugh). I'll probably keep playing for a little while but I hope they make some improvements.

PattyZhangp
01-22-12, 04:30 PM
Yeah, TL should put being able to see who toured your zoo in the next update.