PDA

View Full Version : Makeup counter glitch

summer0810
01-04-12, 11:12 AM
When my makeup is ready to collect and display, it disappears when I click on it. Anyone else having this issue?

kooky panda
01-04-12, 11:21 AM
If it fades out, then click a counter to place the makeup and it should place.

summer0810
01-04-12, 11:38 AM
Nope, it's completely gone. It's happened twice

kooky panda
01-04-12, 11:39 AM
Does it come back after your restart the game?

kooky panda
01-04-12, 11:50 AM
This is what it should look like when it is working.
after your click on makeup counter

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/649a4599.jpgthen you place items on a counter.

nidaa007
01-04-12, 11:51 AM
i m also having the same problem.... completed makeup counter yesterday... so dont know much about how it works.... sometime when i click [after my order is ready] it disappears completely... other times it pops out some coins n star[without the ready item] and sometimes it gives me the option to place makeup on the table.... could anyone help plz..??

summer0810
01-04-12, 11:54 AM
i m also having the same problem.... completed makeup counter yesterday... so dont know much about how it works.... sometime when i click [after my order is ready] it disappears completely... other times it pops out some coins n star[without the ready item] and sometimes it gives me the option to place makeup on the table.... could anyone help plz..??

This exactly!

kooky panda
01-04-12, 11:55 AM
There are issues with the makeup counter. I have not had it disappear completely yet, but I will get just the coins popping out.
See this thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues&p=202906&viewfull=1#post202906
TL is currently looking into the issue.

does your makeup counter come back on its own, or do you have to restart?

nidaa007
01-04-12, 01:22 PM
oh i meant to say the makeup counter doesnt disappear... only the ready makeup items disappear when i click on the makeup counter..... at first i thought those items got placed on some table automatically.. but they werent anywhere in my botique... tht happen sometimes not always... thnx for the help.. i hope TL will solve this issue soon...

kooky panda
01-04-12, 02:22 PM
oh i meant to say the makeup counter doesnt disappear... only the ready makeup items disappear when i click on the makeup counter..... at first i thought those items got placed on some table automatically.. but they werent anywhere in my botique... tht happen sometimes not always... thnx for the help.. i hope TL will solve this issue soon...

While we are waiting on a fix, when you do into your game, go visit a nbr first, then come back and place your make-up. This does seem to help
get the makup to the counters.

chic21
01-04-12, 02:29 PM
I'm also having same issues. The finished item would just disappear and I could only order more when I haven't placed the item yet. It used to have a pop up msg saying server is out of sync and then I could place the item on the outer BUT!! In the last week it doesn't re-sync and now my finished item is just gone and I have to keep ordering. What's the point if what i order just disappears??!?!? And yes I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game.

Breejan1987
01-21-12, 11:36 AM
While we are waiting on a fix, when you do into your game, go visit a nbr first, then come back and place your make-up. This does seem to help
get the makup to the counters.

Thanks! This is an easy fix until this has been worked out.