PDA

View Full Version : Ask my friends help and she did not receive notification.. 

snowybaker
01-04-12, 09:57 AM
Helpppp.. I ask for an ornament from my friend and she said she did not recieve any notification from me to accept.. Cant finish those goals if i cant ask from my neighbors.. Helppppppppp what can i do?!?.....

Thanksssss   snowybaker

mushroom79
01-04-12, 10:03 AM
one way is to uninstall the regular and christmas versions of fashion then just redownload the christmas one. your game is saved on the TL servers and you will not lose anything. The request again after you redownload.. One more thing is when you send out requests for parts for your makeup counter, it also counts towards requesting for goal items.

kooky panda
01-04-12, 11:33 AM
Also keep in mind that your nbr will not receive another request from you until 24 hours after they sent you the last request.
So if they sent your request back yesterday at 8:00 pm, they will not recieve a request that you send today until after 8:00 pm.

snowybaker
01-04-12, 11:47 AM
mushroom79 : hey hey it worked! I deleted both and now i actually received 3 giftback for my goal. Haha i downloaded the original and not the Christmas version. Super thanks! 

kooky panda : yup yup noted w thanks!  actually im aware of that but i hav 100+ friends dat time and for 2 straight days i didnt even receive a single giftback. Hehe thats y i thought there's somthn wrong. Hehe but super thanks too! 

Thanks super cool peeps! 