PDA

View Full Version : Second door/register

SweetBGs
01-04-12, 09:48 AM
I'm thinking about adding a second door to my shop once I expand again. :confused:Will that increase my customer traffic by much? Also, do I have to add a second register in order for it to be effective?

nmishii
01-04-12, 10:00 AM
Neither the second door or second register will affect the customer traffic.

SweetBGs
01-04-12, 10:02 AM
Ok - thanks! I'll save my gems for something more fun

nubbykins1
01-10-12, 04:00 PM
How do you add the second door?

dalula
01-10-12, 04:08 PM
How do you add the second door?

you buy it by clicking on design. it is 10 gems.

dalula
I'm thinking about adding a second door to my shop once I expand again. :confused:Will that increase my customer traffic by much? Also, do I have to add a second register in order for it to be effective?

i think you can only use 1 register....

Rachael98
Note that it looks like a divider in some games.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Tuesday, 10th January 2012-1946~First UN General Assembly Meeting
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 13th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

Rachael98
01-10-12, 04:09 PM
i think you can only use 1 register....

Except in Fashion, that is correct.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Tuesday, 10th January 2012-1946~First UN General Assembly Meeting
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 13th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

misukume
01-11-12, 02:25 AM
Door and register don't increase customer number,
but you can partition your bakery into 2 smaller ones, so customers can have less to travel.

wonderkim
01-12-12, 08:53 PM
Door and register don't increase customer number,
but you can partition your bakery into 2 smaller ones, so customers can have less to travel.

No.. the door works, but a second register is pure decoration. Customers can't pay at the second register. They must have an access to the first register in order to pay.

bobbyrae
01-12-12, 09:16 PM
No.. the door works, but a second register is pure decoration. Customers can't pay at the second register. They must have an access to the first register in order to pay.

If you divide your store the second register will work. But there will be no increase in customers or sales.

misukume
01-14-12, 02:27 AM

Door works but there is no increase in customer number.
When the store is divided, place register by each door and both registers work. lol

Castafiorisa
01-14-12, 07:34 AM
I was wondering if it is possible to move the one and only door that I have? I have seen it moved in other's places but I can't manage to move mine. Any ideas?

queentina3
01-14-12, 07:47 AM
I was wondering if it is possible to move the one and only door that I have? I have seen it moved in other's places but I can't manage to move mine. Any ideas?

You have to buy another door first, place it, then store your other door. Go back in to get the door you stored and move it to where you want, or just place the 2nd door you bought where you want it and just leave the other door stored. Or place both doors where you want them. LOL

Castafiorisa
01-14-12, 07:53 AM
You have to buy another door first, place it, then store your other door. Go back in to get the door you stored and move it to where you want, or just place the 2nd door you bought where you want it and just leave the other door stored. Or place both doors where you want them. LOL

Thanks! I suspected it!!!