PDA

View Full Version : Dumb newbie question

Unregistered
10-25-10, 10:21 AM
How do I serve food? Nothing happens when I tap my garden salad. Also nothing happens when I tap the stove. What is wrong with me?!

Telynau
10-25-10, 11:53 AM
No, this is not a dumb question. Many players may be looking for the answer. And, you were smart enough to ask.

You have to tap the finished food to "prepare" it (a message will appear on screen). You have to tap the prepared food to "serve" it (a message will appear on screen).

The food is automatically transferred to a serving table and a new message appears over the now empty stove/oven/grill.

You get coin & s**** points, too for "preparing" and "serving". Hope this helps =}.

deadpix
10-25-10, 11:57 AM
How do I serve food? Nothing happens when I tap my garden salad. Also nothing happens when I tap the stove. What is wrong with me?!

Am I right to assume that you've just started the game? If so, the bowl of garden salad you have is probably the one that the game "gave" you to start you off. You won't be able to make anymore of it until you have risen a few experience levels.

Also the sequence to cook and serve your dishes is as follows:

1. Double-tap the stove to open your recipe book
2. Select a dish that you'd like to serve and tap on it. Some are grayed and may not be accessible until you've gained a few levels.
3. You will now have to tap on the two ingredients, one after another, that they will place on your stove
4. Wait for the dish to cook; cooking time differs for the dishes so be sure to note the cooking times when you select your dish
5. Once it is cooked, double-tap the dish to prepare it for serving and tap it again to serve it, it will be moved onto an available serving counter.

That's it. You don't have to do anything else to that dish as some invisible waiters will automatically serve any available dish to the seated customers.