PDA

View Full Version : My farm isn't updated after others water

Unregistered
06-07-10, 02:03 PM
I noticed today, that I got several messages saying people had watered my farm. I had just plowed and planted everything, so I started out with nothing watered. But after reading the posting on my wall, nothing changed on my farm. It remained totally unwatered. On a whim, I exited the app and restarted it. Lo and behold, many of my crops were watered. I observed this a few times over the course of the day. I'd get requests, but no matter how long I waited, nothing changed on my farm until I exited and restarted the app.

I hope this isn't considered normal behavior.

= PassinThru

Ellie
06-07-10, 02:20 PM
Same here, thought it was just me.

Unregistered
06-07-10, 04:34 PM
This happens to me all of the time also. So i exit and restart the app alot. :(

Unregistered
06-07-10, 11:06 PM
Instead of leaving the App, just go visiting, or watering another farm. I believe this is enough to refresh your view.

Ellie
06-07-10, 11:56 PM
Instead of leaving the App, just go visiting, or watering another farm. I believe this is enough to refresh your view.

nope, tried that too. I had to exit and restart.

Unregistered
06-09-10, 09:31 AM

I observed this not only after visiting, but I'd visit, come back, check my wall, see several new water messages, and no water anywhere on my farm. I'd water/visit some more, come back, see additional messages on my wall, and still no water. I'd exit the app, come back in, and half my farm would be watered.

Unregistered
06-09-10, 11:20 AM
I have had that happen some times it works to go to an others farm, sometimes not, but how long do you have to be on the game before you are done planting harvesting or plowing before you have nothing to do. Also if you harvest your plant that has been watered just before harvest that water goes with that plant so... Maybe you should find another game you like and flip to it while you wait for the plants to grow. That's what I do ,I have, world war, ninja, age of war, Mafia, there are others too,

NotAnotherGame
06-12-10, 02:37 PM
This needs to be fixed because when people say they water and you see nothing, you think they are liars and you wont water back. I am sure there are plenty of neighbors that do not get watered back because of this too.