PDA

View Full Version : Tips System, Gift Send System, Gift Request System refresh time?

kancilkiller
01-04-12, 03:26 AM
What is the refresh time for the Tips, Gift Send, and Gift Receive? All these seems has its own clock or something...

I leave a msg on the wall after I tipped.
When I made my tipping, I noticed the time is about 20 hours difference from my previous tipping time as I put a msg on the wall each time I tipped. The interval is 20+- hours.

So I assumed it has a universal clock, whenever it clock hits 00:00, it refreshes the Tippping System.

However, it seems like not apply to the Gift Send and Request.
I note on the neighbour's wall each time I tipped with my new Part Request, then I assumed the Gift Request clock same as well.

But I received the neighbour replied saying I have maxed out my Gift Request.

Please advise

CopperBoom
01-04-12, 04:23 AM
Tipping resets at 0:00 PDT

Gifting and request every 24 hours

xcellent
01-04-12, 09:38 AM
As per CopperBoom's post:

Tipping is according to 0:00 (TL's time)
Gifting and requesting resets (the next day) on the same time u sent the gift/request (ur time)

kancilkiller
01-04-12, 06:47 PM
Grr.... why can't just align the Gifting and Requesting time with the Tipping time? That way it will be easier for players to manage their time.

If tipping and requesting are refreshed on the same time, we could do tipping and request all in the same time.

Now, I am practically try and error on the gifting. Tried send, but returned maximum reached for this neighbour as maxed out the daily quota, why even the gift icon is activated in the first place if I can't send a gift to him?!?!