PDA

View Full Version : Spent 10 gems by mistake!!

Cutie4life900
01-03-12, 10:30 PM
hi, im new to bakery story, and by accident when I was going to purchase a counter, it automatically went to the peach one for 10 gems!!! I don't have alot of gems to begin with, and now 10 are gone on something I don't want! Is there a way for teamlava get them back??

pinkbarbie123
01-03-12, 11:31 PM
Yes, all you have to do is contact team lava and they will reset it for you. Oh wait, I forgot which company I was talking about. All you have to do is give team lava all your money and maybe if you have really tiny fingers and your phone or iPad never has a slow moment or your children or anyone else is never allowed to touch your device and maybe if pigs fly and voldermort returns you might get to spend 10 gems on something you want.

nmishii
01-03-12, 11:42 PM
TeamLava doesn't refund gem purchases, whether on purpose or accidental.

This is my standard line. I like pinkbarbie123's response better, and need to try that sometime.

Cutie4life900
01-04-12, 01:01 AM
That's ridicolous!

iusedtobedigusr
01-04-12, 01:21 AM
Ye, it is but it's TL's "Just Deposit, No Returns" policy.

TimeForACuppaTea
01-04-12, 02:29 AM
Sadly it's true, Team Lave won't reverse it or anything. They are greedy that way. They are hoping you will pull out your credit card and buy more gems instead. Thus putting more money in their pocket. We've all had a slip of the finger and purchased stuff we didn't mean to. Welcome to the club. You'll be able to earn more gems as you master food so you'll (eventually) earn those back. And now you're wiser and hopefully won't have a repeat of this issue.

I strongly suggest you go into your setting and set it up to not allow in game purchases. This WON"T prevent this problem. But it will prevent you from accidentally buying more gems and spending real cash.

How to Restrict In-App Purchases:

If you would like to restrict In-App Purchases from being made, please visit your device's Settings menu -> General -> Restrictions. Turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content".
Please see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch: Understanding Restrictions) for more details.

pinkster73
01-04-12, 10:18 AM
Note: Android users cannot restrict in app purchases like ios. (I'm pretty sure)