PDA

View Full Version : Is this just me...

dalula
01-03-12, 07:04 PM
The pink eyeshadow, brown eyes are a little bigger and lower on your avatars face than the yellow eyeshadow (i think its blue?) eyes and i think both are supposed to appear the same on your avatar except that the color is different. is this just me? :confused:

dalula
01-03-12, 07:04 PM
Another thing: sorry for this lame thread, i mean why does it matter anyway, but i just want to know because im like that. :p

pinkster73
01-03-12, 07:07 PM
Another thing: sorry for this lame thread, i mean why does it matter anyway, but i just want to know because im like that. :p

Hey I started a whole thread today about how I thought my menus were sliding and flipping differently. (Which it turns out they were). I like lame threads.

shakiba
01-03-12, 07:15 PM
Lol, its not lame, its funny. And ya, its not just u, its me too. Im never buying that, it looks weird. I only like those blue eyes that costs 10 gems (which im probably not buying). :p

dalula
01-03-12, 07:20 PM
Lol, its not lame, its funny. And ya, its not just u, its me too. Im never buying that, it looks weird. I only like those blue eyes that costs 10 gems (which im probably not buying). :p

now it sounds funny. i reread my thread and i started laughing at how lame i sounded. :p im not buying it either, it looks strange (it only looks ok with glasses on)

dalula
01-03-12, 07:44 PM
i bet this is the lamest thread on the forums. :p no need to reply

babyalexis10
01-03-12, 07:45 PM
lol yea i have the eyes with dark eyeshadow with blue eyes and i have the eyes with green eyeshadow and brown eyes..they look the nicest i think..theirs some eyes on their that make the avatar look like an alien..i mean really no human has eyes like that haha

pinkster73
01-03-12, 07:48 PM
i bet this is the lamest thread on the forums. :p no need to reply

Seriously its not. You wouldn't believe some of the ones I've started

kooky panda
01-03-12, 07:53 PM
Seriously its not. You wouldn't believe some of the ones I've started

Who, Innocent, Pinkster??????:p:p

you are soooo pretty!!!

shakiba
01-03-12, 08:02 PM
lol yea i have the eyes with dark eyeshadow with blue eyes and i have the eyes with green eyeshadow and brown eyes..they look the nicest i think..theirs some eyes on their that make the avatar look like an alien..i mean really no human has eyes like that haha

lol, lookin like an alien? lol!!!!

shakiba
01-03-12, 08:05 PM
now it sounds funny. i reread my thread and i started laughing at how lame i sounded. :p im not buying it either, it looks strange (it only looks ok with glasses on)

Lol, told ya! Its just funny :P

babyalexis10
01-03-12, 08:10 PM
lol, lookin like an alien? lol!!!!

for real..pretty scary haha!!

casadolce
01-03-12, 08:12 PM
OK guys, pictures please...lol...I'm soooooo curious what you're taking about!

pinkster73
01-03-12, 08:12 PM
Post some pics so we can see!

shakiba
01-03-12, 08:13 PM
Post some pics so we can see!

ugh my sis has the i pod :p

KOOKY? PLS? (does some sort of puppy dog face) :p

babyalexis10
01-03-12, 08:18 PM
i dont know how to post pictures..if u got to where u can change your avatars eyes on FS thiers eyes on their one with eyeshadow that looks like a rainbow..if u put it on your avatar it makes her look like straight up alien..and thiers eyes with 2 other eyes that are kind of oval shaped one has light pink eyeshadow and blue eyes..not the one with hot pink eyeshadow and green eyes but it makes her look like really wierd and alien like haha

digital_ghost
01-03-12, 08:31 PM
Lol. I agree.. Some of those eyes that cost gems are like? Haha
I stick to my blue eyes/black eyeshadow cause they're versatile and I'm too cheap to buy the green or pink shadowed ones like it.
Totally agree about the alien thing too. The one with the multicolor shadow is cuuurazy! Gotta be a great avi to pull that off. Kooky had a really awesome avi using those ones the other day.

babyalexis10
01-03-12, 08:37 PM
Lol. I agree.. Some of those eyes that cost gems are like? Haha
I stick to my blue eyes/black eyeshadow cause they're versatile and I'm too cheap to buy the green or pink shadowed ones like it.
Totally agree about the alien thing too. The one with the multicolor shadow is cuuurazy! Gotta be a great avi to pull that off. Kooky had a really awesome avi using those ones the other day.

haha is right

casadolce
01-03-12, 08:38 PM
*Phew* Holding my breath the whole two minutes going through those eyes...so worried that I'd accidentally spend 10 gems.... But some of those eyes are really spooky and alien-y :)

babyalexis10
01-03-12, 08:42 PM
*Phew* Holding my breath the whole two minutes going through those eyes...so worried that I'd accidentally spend 10 gems.... But some of those eyes are really spooky and alien-y :)

haha yea dont accidently tap and get the ugly alien eyes..i mean come on TL did u think when making some of those eyes that it really looked good..what were they smoking when they were making some of them haha

kooky panda
01-03-12, 09:26 PM
Some alien eyes.............

This one freaks me out the most
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/8c9d52c4-1.jpg

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/7b3b76f5-1.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/ae8b49f6-1.jpg
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/bcb89b54-1.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/02af89ef-1.jpg

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/02af89ef-2.jpg

babyalexis10
01-03-12, 09:31 PM
haha thanks kooky for posting that..the bottom one with the rainbow eyeshadow freaks me out the most...she looks possesed by a demon with those eyes

dalula
01-03-12, 09:45 PM
haha thanks kooky for posting that..the bottom one with the rainbow eyeshadow freaks me out the most...she looks possesed by a demon with those eyes

haha lol me and my friend were making ugly avatars and we used those eyes with the green lips. it freaked us out.

dalula
01-03-12, 09:46 PM
Omg those eyes that i think are "rolling eyes" they are so annoying i hate those eyes soooo much.... I only like the brown eyes with blue eyeshadow and the blue eyes with no eyeshadow. looks like everyone agrees to? its not on kooky's alien eyes list lol

dalula
01-03-12, 09:47 PM
Omg those eyes that i think are "rolling eyes" they are so annoying i hate those eyes soooo much.... I only like the brown eyes with blue eyeshadow and the blue eyes with no eyeshadow. looks like everyone agrees to? its not on kooky's alien eyes list lol

Ps the rolling eyes are blue they were 1st on kookys list.

kooky panda
01-03-12, 09:47 PM
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/farm_lock.pngcheck out normans eyes..... maybe a pattern here????

babyalexis10
01-03-12, 09:53 PM
Ps the rolling eyes are blue they were 1st on kookys list.

haha those eyes are uggllyyyy!! who in their right mind would even put those on their avatar..lmao

babyalexis10
01-03-12, 09:54 PM
and @ kooky u cracked me up by putting up a pic of farmer joes eyes..hahaha

digital_ghost
01-03-12, 09:59 PM
There's a reason why my avatar is usually wearing her nerd glasses.. gotta hide the eyes. xD

I'm hoping the Egyptian catalog idea comes through. Would LOVE cute, cat-eye makeup on a new set of eyes.
And a sweet short black bob style wig
An ankh necklace or ooh, Serpent bracelets! </dream>

pinkster73
01-03-12, 10:50 PM
The first set of eyes look just like that girl Allison from America's next top model!

pinkster73
01-03-12, 10:53 PM
Look! It does!

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/images-10.jpg

Madamebutterflys
01-03-12, 11:05 PM
I have the brown eyes w/pink & green shadow. I switch it up depending on what outfit my avatar is wearing. I have enjoyed this post, (it's not lame, it's funny) Thanks for the laughs :-)

dalula
01-04-12, 09:53 AM
haha those eyes are uggllyyyy!! who in their right mind would even put those on their avatar..lmao

Sadly many ppl use those eyes... Lol

pinkster73
01-04-12, 09:57 AM
Sadly many ppl use those eyes... Lol

Hey now, you guys could be offending the people who WANT their avatars to look like aliens. Aliens need love too :p

casadolce
01-04-12, 10:03 AM
I guess it depends what your Avatar is wearing. "Those eyes" may coordinate with certain cyber looks :)

driftboutique
01-04-12, 10:07 AM
Hahaha... I really wonder about some of these eyes! I have the Katy Perry eyes and never change them, but I would like to have some different eyes to wear sometimes. And new lips too! The eyes with the hot pink weird me out the most, because they are so low on the face that they give your girl a giant forehead. And I have another set not pictured here with kind of pastel eyeshadow, but they are too far apart and make your avatar look... hmmm... not very smart.

kooky panda
01-04-12, 11:29 AM
Maybe we need a outerspace catalog added??? silver jumpsuit and a glass bubble helmet?
also a little oxygen mask or tank??

zoroak
01-04-12, 11:47 AM
Manga eyes and flowing purple mane... That'll be so cool LOL!

dalula
01-04-12, 11:56 AM
Haha good idea lol guess aliens do need love  but I always thought those weird eyes were a glitch cuz they're so abnormally low on ur avatars face...

dalula
01-04-12, 11:58 AM
Hahaha... I really wonder about some of these eyes! I have the Katy Perry eyes and never change them, but I would like to have some different eyes to wear sometimes. And new lips too! The eyes with the hot pink weird me out the most, because they are so low on the face that they give your girl a giant forehead. And I have another set not pictured here with kind of pastel eyeshadow, but they are too far apart and make your avatar look... hmmm... not very smart.
oh those... The ones that are supposed to be similar to the weird ones except the weird ones are too low and big

dalula
01-04-12, 03:50 PM
Look! It does!

:O lol i see a resemblance

shakiba
01-04-12, 08:41 PM
ahahaha. This thread is just getting funnier and funnier. xD Omg i just hate those big blue eyes (the free ones). Those creep me out the most. Its not normal! It doesnt even look like those puppy dog face with the big eyes, it looks like well....what else.. AN ALIEN!! ahh O:

shakiba
01-04-12, 08:41 PM
Look! It does!

Its obvious, she's an alien! O:

babyalexis10
01-04-12, 08:55 PM
danm they say that girl looks like a model? are they BLIND..shes hidious..maybe their eyes look like those big blue ugly ones so thats why they think she could be a model..hahah

dalula
01-04-12, 09:00 PM
danm they say that girl looks like a model? are they BLIND..shes hidious..maybe their eyes look like those big blue ugly ones so thats why they think she could be a model..hahah

Everyone likes aliens, that's why lol

dalula
01-05-12, 05:56 PM
Its obvious, she's an alien! O:

Humans who look like that (except for the eyes and lips ) are expected to look... um, less alien-er! *Cough cough* (not to offend her... like pinkster73 said aliens need love)