PDA

View Full Version : How do I reset the game because I've got no money and just tiles

Unregistered
10-25-10, 08:54 AM
Please tell me how to reset the game deleting and reinstalling dosnt work HELP ME PLEASE!

Unregistered
10-25-10, 12:52 PM
Millions of other threads have explained no way to reset the game get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-25-10, 08:35 PM
Please tell me how to reset the game deleting and reinstalling dosnt work HELP ME PLEASE!

Find someone with an ipod/phone/pad. Get them to install and set the up game. Use the transfer account page at www.teamlava.com to transfer the new restaurant from their phone to yours- if it works your old game will be replaced with the one transferred. Not sure tho if you have the other "story" games, they might disappear too. Its worth a shot anyway, I know you can start a new Farm Story game this way I have done it with my iPod and iPad. Good luck

milaji chan
10-25-10, 08:44 PM
i already answered this once bbut here goes

u can restore ur ipod or what ever u have just plug it in and open i tunes click ur device then restore it it should delete ur settengs and make it like a new ipod but all ur songs and other stuff on ur ipod will also be deleted.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 05:40 PM
who would do a dumb thing like that