PDA

View Full Version : Not getting paid anytime I close out game

sslyn
01-03-12, 12:44 PM
Is any one else having this issue? I've actually been having a ton of issues recently when I have been playing from the beginning with only minor ones and then all of a sudden I have just been having every issue under the sun. But for the past week I have not made a dime unless the game is open. I play on an iPhone 4, current everything, christmas version.

barleycoon
01-03-12, 12:51 PM
Are you finding that your coin level is increasing, usually I think when we enter the game it gives us the amount earned while we were away. Are you finding that your not getting any messages saying what you've earned? Thanks
Sometimes just playing on the one version may help, with some issues.
If you're concerned, sometimes deleting the app and redownloading it, your game is safe on TLs server can help with some issues.

ecxtasy
01-03-12, 05:14 PM
I think she is like mean and it tells u you've earned All these coins but they don't get added so u don't profit

pinkster73
01-03-12, 05:17 PM
I think she is like mean and it tells u you've earned All these coins but they don't get added so u don't profit

...what?....

sslyn
01-05-12, 03:40 PM
yes, it was telling me I was earning money, but my money was not actually increasing for days. It did resolve itself eventually though and appears to be back to normal for now.

ecxtasy
01-06-12, 05:53 PM
Lol so sorry that is suppose to say like me not 'mean' but least op understood exactly what I meant!

I started another thread about this happening and emailed support. I've found the last few days I've got my coins and if I don't get them I come straight out force close app and go bac in. I usually receive them after the daily bonus pop up so if I don't see that I keep closing until I do.

pinkster73
01-07-12, 12:13 AM
Lol so sorry that is suppose to say like me not 'mean' but least op understood exactly what I meant!

I started another thread about this happening and emailed support. I've found the last few days I've got my coins and if I don't get them I come straight out force close app and go bac in. I usually receive them after the daily bonus pop up so if I don't see that I keep closing until I do.

Oh ok, I get it now ha ha

kooky panda
01-07-12, 09:18 AM
This issue with disappearing coins and not getting coins should have been fixed. If you are still having issues make sure you restart your device and check the app store to make sure you have the most current version of the games.
Also if you are getting out of sync issues, try a couple of things.
At night when you are done playing the games, restart your device, so in the morning, your games are refreshed and caught up with the servers.
during the day, if you leave your game open(and do not force close it), before you try to redecorate, buy items, put down food, etc, always go visit a couple of nbrs to allow you game to "wake up" and catch up with the servers. When you game is open and dormant, you may be able to perform things, but you may not be active on the servers, that is why you will get the out of sync messages.
(unless there is a major issues going on with the games).

ecxtasy - good to see you were not calling someone "mean" lol.

summertime555
01-10-12, 06:22 AM
For the past 3 days I have not received the coins earned while I was "away" over night. Logging on in the morning it stated I had earned 17,000 coins. After hitting "OK" the coins never showed up in the upper left screen. I tapped on a table and waited. Nothing happened. I re-installed the game and the bonus coins (3,000) arrived in a pop-up. I hit "OK" and they didn't show up either in my upper left corner. Next I visited a few neighbors per Kooky's recommendation. When I returned home the 3,000 bonus coins loaded into my total but the 17,000 earned over night never showed up as had occured the previous few days. Tomorrow I will try visiting a few neighbors immediately after hitting "OK" to receive coins earned while I was gone to see if that works.

summertime555
01-13-12, 04:04 AM
This is a follow up to my last thread. My coins earned over night still do not show up. However, I have found if I visit neighbors first the server seems to catch up so that when I return the coins are there. Unfortunately it did not work today so I am out 22,000 coins. Bummer when you are trying to complete the tasks before they are removed from the game next week. Not to mention, one shouldn't have to play the game that way (visiting neighbors first that is). Any updates on this issue?

queentina3
01-13-12, 06:55 AM
summertime, I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but it seems to be helping me in BS where I'm having the same problems you are. I use Android and as soon as the Welcome screen is gone, I have to hit my "home" key and then go right back in and my money should stay there.

I was told that my phone and TLs servers aren't agreeing on what I earned so this is the only thing I can do right now to get my money to stick. I was also told that my product was put back on the counters to be "sold" again so I'm not really losing coins. It is too difficult in my BS game to tell if that is true or not as I have so much food and so many counters to try to keep up with it would be impossible.

They did say they knew there was an issue, but they never said if/when it would get resolved. I, like you, find it annoying that I have to jump through these hoops just to get my money earned, but if I want to play the game I guess I have no choice. :-(

ecxtasy
01-14-12, 06:18 AM
This is still happening to me. For the past 3 days I haven't earned any money and I have thousands of stock on each rack. Yesterday I came back to empty racks should of been credited 50,000 but no no coins added. In fact they get added them taken away again. Yesterday I woke up to less. Pins that I went to bed with and empty racks in the morning. How is that even possible?

I've sent a few emails and each time I get it will be passed on to the engineering team.

My coins at the moment are so low that if I keep ordering and don't make any profit I may become bankrupt. I'm on 37,000 and trying to fully stock before I go abroad for 2 weeks.

I'm thinking when I finally go away I will have made a ton of coins when I get bac that don't even get added .

This is really bad and I'm tired of the email responses being computerised and not someone actually dealing with my problem

summertime555
01-16-12, 04:07 AM
Here is another follow up. This morning when I logged on I had earned 30K coins over night. The sum showed up in my upper left window. After hitting OK for the coins they all disappeared. Shortly thereafter all the clothes that had been bought by avatars overnight returned? Odd. Reading the threads it looks like TL is working on it.

barleycoon
01-16-12, 04:33 AM
Hi Ecxtasy, I know how hard it is when having any issue with your game. I'm sure the engineering team will try to help you as soon as they are able to. I know it's not a personal response back, support have to try and help many players so it must really save them time. I don't think it's means they don't care or not want to help. It could be certain issues take more time to investigate and find a fix. I know it's extremely frustrating and upsetting, I too gave up hope with my game when this happened to me. TL did fix it, so there is alway hope. It's difficult with the weekend too as it probably slows everything up. I really hope this is resolved for you as soon as is possible.