PDA

View Full Version : What's in a name??

hamiey
01-03-12, 12:15 PM
What's in a name??Why is it such a pain to change your nightclub name?!:pit has to be 4-16 charachters and contain no symbols,(but we know we can get symbols in)and since we spend 10clubcash to change,why can't it be what we want? Or be easier to put in.What's the secret?:confused:

jakycam
01-03-12, 12:32 PM
I totally agree!!! What's up with that!!! I've been trying to change it to the way I want!!! If I can't get it that way then to won't get my 10$ club cash!!! It's our real money so we should be able to change it to what we want!!!

Rachael98
01-03-12, 01:20 PM
I think to keep it simple, plus to make it easier for Support to track.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Tuesday, 3rd January 2012-Happy New Year!
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 13th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

xSnowyOwlx
01-03-12, 05:05 PM
You have a point, Rachael98, but support doesn't seem to want to track the name of the player's store but rather their ID. Whenever I've had a problem with a player, support says they can't look them up by the name but need the ID.

xSnowyOwlx
01-03-12, 05:07 PM
To get symbols in your name, I think you need at least a space before the symbol if you want the symbol 1st.

All my neighbors who have a symbol in front of their name are at the beginning of the list because they put a space before which bumps them above an "a" name.

jakycam
01-03-12, 05:26 PM
That's the funny thing!! I Already have symbols and spaces! Now I'm trying to change again with different symbols and it won't let me:(! Ah well Sugar༻and༺Spice It will stay!!:)

mimidori
01-04-12, 12:11 AM
To get symbols in your name, I think you need at least a space before the symbol if you want the symbol 1st.

All my neighbors who have a symbol in front of their name are at the beginning of the list because they put a space before which bumps them above an "a" name.

I play bakery but I think it works the same. I tried putting the space before the emoji but it won't let me. The "no symbols" will pop up. I had to put the emoji in the middle, pity since it looks better at the front...Maybe the they changed the requirement?

sh3z
01-12-12, 05:10 PM
I keep tryin to change my club name and even though it's less than 16 characters, it cuts off the last letter! This is the second lot of 10 gems wasted!! ����

atlantisonearth
01-16-12, 06:37 AM
Unicode is great, although I am not sure if they will let ya put that in your name.