PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy Black Tiles for Album Release PT 3

banyan2011
01-03-12, 11:30 AM
Hello,
I am trying to earn piano in Album Release Goal. I am supposed to buy 10 black tiles. Unfortunately I already own enough black tiles to do my entire floor and am at level 93 so will not expand again. Am I going to have to spend the 5 gems to SKIP this part of the challenge? That would suck!
Any advice?

bobbyrae
01-03-12, 11:31 AM
Probably, since there is no way to sell or dump them. I think this question was asked before and one of the mods said to email support or that the issue would be raised with support.

shakiba
01-03-12, 11:32 AM
Probably, since there is no way to sell or dump them. I think this question was asked before and one of the mods said to email support or that the issue would be raised with support.

I've heard so too. I think there is another thread related to this topic.
Sorry, to hear that.

barleycoon
01-03-12, 11:33 AM
Maybe try selling enough so it enables you to complete the goal, I know it's a pain. Sorry, it's all I can think of to help you.

bobbyrae
01-03-12, 11:36 AM
Maybe try selling enough so it enables you to complete the goal, I know it's a pain. Sorry, it's all I can think of to help you.

If you're suggesting she sell some tiles, unfortunately you cannot sell tiles or wall paper nce you have purchased them. You are stuck with them forever. I really wish TL would consider giving us a dump or throw away option for these items though. I'd love to get rid of them even if i don't earn any money by throwing them away.

banyan2011
01-03-12, 11:36 AM
I have tried to sell tiles but that isn't an option. I tried to find a related thread but was unable too. I guess if I have to spend 5 gems for a piano it is still a heck of a deal, right? I was just hoping I wouldn't have to spend the gems. I do not pay for gems so it is hard to part with em!!

kooky panda
01-03-12, 11:53 AM
Hello,
I am trying to earn piano in Album Release Goal. I am supposed to buy 10 black tiles. Unfortunately I already own enough black tiles to do my entire floor and am at level 93 so will not expand again. Am I going to have to spend the 5 gems to SKIP this part of the challenge? That would suck!
Any advice?
I had the same issue with the black titles, That is the one goal I used gems to skip, I did not have any other option.

xSnowyOwlx
01-03-12, 11:53 AM

Unfortunately, you can't sell floor tiles in any of the games. Try it yourself, it doesn't work for floor tiles or wallpaper. Once you buy it, you're stuck with it. One of the reasons I avoid buying a whole floor set.

dalula
01-03-12, 12:06 PM
Will this work?: placing all the black tiles u have and then buying the black tiles u need on top of the ones you've placed? Or if u haven't expanded fully yet you could expand.

banyan2011
01-03-12, 12:16 PM
Dalula...that is a great idea! Worth a try! Thanks!!

bobbyrae
01-03-12, 12:35 PM
Will this work?: placing all the black tiles u have and then buying the black tiles u need on top of the ones you've placed? Or if u haven't expanded fully yet you could expand.

It won't actually allow you to buy the same tile twice for the same spot unfortunately. Only option is gems to skip, unfortunately, if you can't expand. Here is the thread where the issue was raised and one of the mods said he/she would look into the issue.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21843-Bought-all-clothes-for-Avatar-Can-t-Finish-Goal/page2

banyan2011
01-03-12, 01:06 PM
Well, I started laying the black tiles thinking I could re-buy when I'd used them all up...eventually I realized i was about 20 tiles short so I was able to purchase the 10! Good news for me...now I wonder, how many more levels until I get the piano?

bobbyrae
01-03-12, 01:33 PM
Yay for you! :) Check this thread for the full goal list, with pictures : http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21495-Goals-are-back!-Post-pictures

xSnowyOwlx
01-03-12, 02:44 PM

It won't work. You can't place an identical tile on top of another. Only if they are 2 different tiles - you can place a black tile on top of any other tile but you can't place it on top of another black tile.

kooky panda
01-03-12, 02:55 PM

Yes you can place all the black tiles you own, then buy the rest. I am fully expanded so I cannot place all my black tiles, (I have alot in storage), but
if you can expand that is a great way if you need more room to put down the tiles you have in storage.
I would try putting all of them down, then expand if you need more space to put down the rest.

DaojinWildfire
01-03-12, 05:08 PM
Will bring this up to the team and see what we can do. Thanks for the info.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

mushroom79
01-03-12, 08:40 PM
and yes. the 5000 coin dress/top too. I had to skip with gems as I already got all the coin clothes. 10 gems. if not i cant even get past the pink glass goal to unlock the wedding display one. so bad.

GroupMagma
01-03-12, 08:48 PM
The Tile one should now be fixed. Now sure about the Dress/Top issue, though naturally more Coin dresses/tops will be available over time through weekly updates.