PDA

View Full Version : New Update?

blinvy2
01-03-12, 11:15 AM
When is there going to be an update to this game? I wasn't expecting there to be updates over Christmas but I kind of thought there would be one by now. At least let us level up past level 20. The game is getting a little boring and a lot of my neighbours seem to be quitting.

I really like this game but there is nothing left for me to do other than finish breeding but all I have left are 2 to 7 day ones and with only one slot, once I put one of those on, I have little reason to return very often to the game.

barleycoon
01-03-12, 11:36 AM
Hopefully, as the XP points are still adding if new levels are added we might go up alot of levels. I too hope we get lovely updates, which we have in other games.

kooky panda
01-03-12, 11:54 AM
I hope we get some updates too... I am almost down to breeding the goldfish... 3 days...lol

iusedtobedigusr
01-03-12, 12:02 PM
Same here, still have a few left breed, gotta make coins for some of the more outrageous update costs, Oh and the my current 3 days of asking for permits and 2 day expansions. And already well over 10,000 XP past finishing level 20.

blinvy2
01-03-12, 01:39 PM
I know, the expansion times are ****ing me. It seems like they really wanted to stall us in this game, unless you spend gems. I've been considering purchasing gems but I don't want to if they are going to give up on this game and also, I've been burned by team lava before.

I purchased gems for my city from one of their in game advertisements that said I would get a free gift of a Dias de la Muerte. I love Halloween and I had wanted some Halloween decorations for my city anyways so I thought, why not purchase them and get a free gift? Well I got the gems or city cash in City Story but I never got the gift. I contacted Support and they said they would forward my request on to the Engineering department but that they probably wouldn't get back to me. So I emailed them again and asked them if I was going to get my free gift or not and how I would know and I got the same response, that they would forward my concern to their Engineers but that they probably wouldn't get back to me. They totally gave me the brush off and I missed purchasing my Halloween decorations too because I was holding off until the matter was solved just in case they needed to see that I got the cash.

I know I got the cash and I just missed out on a free gift but it was discouraging none the less and it hasn't inspired much confidence to purchase more from them. It's a shame, because I really do like their games.

dalula
01-03-12, 06:24 PM
more pets, please... and i would even rather the border collie to be 149,000 coins instead of 149 gems. 149 gems is outrageous but 149,000 coins: we can do that if we save up for a long time... i mean we have lots of pets to earn money from!

JuniperFruit
01-05-12, 04:12 PM
Same here Kooky, of the pets for coins I only have 5 pet species left that I haven't completed families and upgraded the playpen to final level (The goldfish for 3 days, turtle for 7days, and then the three 18 hour pets)