PDA

View Full Version : Make up counter not working

sourlicorice2
01-03-12, 10:38 AM
I emailed team lava support two days ago but haven't even got the automated response back from them yet.

My makeup counter won't place the items on the table. I used to get the out of sync message and then it would place but don't even get that anymore. I've shut down, deleted and reinstalled etc didn't work.

Boutique name - Jewels Boutique
Version 1.4.2
iPad 2 version 5.0

kooky panda
01-03-12, 10:53 AM
I am also having this issue too. I have reported this over to the CMs.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues

sourlicorice2
01-03-12, 11:14 AM
Thx Kooky :-)

LCAHEARTS
01-03-12, 01:15 PM
My makeup counter won't place the items on the table. I used to get the out of sync message and then it would place but don't even get that anymore. I've shut down, deleted and reinstalled etc didn't work.

Version 1.4.2
iPad 2 version 5.0

I personally have been lucky enough to not have this issue. But I've read a possible alternative option, see below.

I've found that it only does this when I collect likes first. If I go straight to the makeup counter after opening the game or visiting a neighbor, it works fine.

barleycoon
01-03-12, 01:17 PM
Thanks for that information, I'll try it.

kooky panda
01-04-12, 11:49 AM
I have been going and visiting a nbr first and like drift does and my make-up is placing.

woodchic
01-05-12, 08:44 AM
Same problem here. I lose about half of my makeup counter items. It's like they just vanish. Playing on iPod 4g with latest software version.

barleycoon
01-05-12, 09:05 AM
Same problem here. I lose about half of my makeup counter items. It's like they just vanish. Playing on iPod 4g with latest software version.

Try not collecting any likes or visiting a nbr and then placing make up, I'm so happy its working for me. I really hope this works for you too. Please let us know if this does not help with your placing of make up, thanks.

barleycoon
01-05-12, 11:32 AM
Sorry, to make it a bit clearer it's collecting likes first then trying to place make up that seems to affect it. Visiting a nbr or collecting when first opening the game has helped me.

sourlicorice2
01-05-12, 02:21 PM
Sorry, to make it a bit clearer it's collecting likes first then trying to place make up that seems to affect it. Visiting a nbr or collecting when first opening the game has helped me.

Thx for your ideas to help :-) Unfortunetly they didn't work :-(

barleycoon
01-05-12, 02:30 PM
Thx for your ideas to help :-) Unfortunetly they didn't work :-(

I'm sorry, it's not helped for your make up counter. I think I read somewhere, you'd emailed support. I hope its fixed for you as soon as is possible.

specialgirl2000
01-07-12, 09:29 AM
Same problem here with the make up, emoji

sunnymui
01-08-12, 08:07 AM
Tried all the 'don't like before placing makeup counter item' and 'visit a neighbour before placing...' but nothing works. I am lucky to be able to place one makeup product out of five or six that I ordered. It is a waste of time and gems (it DOES costs 36 gems!!).

I emailed team lava support two days ago but haven't even got the automated response back from them yet.

Version 1.4.2
iPad 2 version 5.0

sunnymui
01-08-12, 08:09 AM
And BTW, emoji does not work for me, either. I think I have about 10 emojis that can show up properly. The makeup counter and emoji problems have been bugging me for almost a month now and my patience is running really thin......