PDA

View Full Version : You've got to be kidding me.

AwakeAndDreaming
01-03-12, 06:58 AM
I just turned on my game for the morning, it told me how I earned something over 12k. Yay! So it put me up over 103k which I'd been waiting for to expand! So I hit the expand button & it sd Oh No! Your boutique's out of sync. Then it took away my earnings for the night &sd I didn't have enough coins. I have no words right now. :/

barleycoon
01-03-12, 09:17 AM
I'm really sorry this has happened to you, could try restarting your device. I hope you get your expansion really soon.

bigbux3
01-03-12, 09:21 AM
I just turned on my game for the morning, it told me how I earned something over 12k. Yay! So it put me up over 103k which I'd been waiting for to expand! So I hit the expand button & it sd Oh No! Your boutique's out of sync. Then it took away my earnings for the night &sd I didn't have enough coins. I have no words right now. :/

I lost 10 gems in Restaurant Story. Everyone seems to keep having a sync and refresh error. Hmmmmmmmm... this ISN'T suspicious. (Correction: it is)

babyalexis10
01-03-12, 10:07 AM
the same thing happend to me a while ago..it showed i had the right amount to make my fashion store bigger and when i went to expand it went out of sync and said that i didnt have the right amount of coins to expand..how ridiculous these games could be..i see more and more problems happening with these TL games..how sad!

bigbux3
01-03-12, 10:24 AM
the same thing happend to me a while ago..it showed i had the right amount to make my fashion store bigger and when i went to expand it went out of sync and said that i didnt have the right amount of coins to expand..how ridiculous these games could be..i see more and more problems happening with these TL games..how sad!

I'm trying to prove a point to TeamLava that this is happening to many of their customers so they'll actually refund the people that say there is a problem.

shakiba
01-03-12, 10:33 AM
I'm trying to prove a point to TeamLava that this is happening to many of their customers so they'll actually refund the people that say there is a problem.

I doubt they will though ;(

Sorry to hear that dear. Sometimes when my order comes and then I display them, it goes out of sync and then the order time restarts -_-

dalula
01-03-12, 10:34 AM
This happened to me, and I had no clothes. So maybe u blocked ur door or u have no clothes.

bigbux3
01-03-12, 10:40 AM
I doubt they will though ;(

Sorry to hear that dear. Sometimes when my order comes and then I display them, it goes out of sync and then the order time restarts -_-

This happened to me, and I had no clothes. So maybe u blocked ur door or u have no clothes.

Oh no, I don't play Fashion Story (I'm a guy). I'm just trying to find a lot of threads with people who say they've lost gems after a refresh. I had the same problem, and I don't want TeamLava to get away with taking my gems and saying I bought a door. I was thinking if I have a lot of proof that people lost gems after a refresh, maybe TeamLava would do something about a refund.

dalula
01-03-12, 10:41 AM
Oh no, I don't play Fashion Story (I'm a guy). I'm just trying to find a lot of threads with people who say they've lost gems after a refresh. I had the same problem, and I don't want TeamLava to get away with taking my gems and saying I bought a door. I was thinking if I have a lot of proof that people lost gems after a refresh, maybe TeamLava would do something about a refund.

I think she lost her coin earnings not gems.

shakiba
01-03-12, 10:52 AM
I think she lost her coin earnings not gems.

Thats what I thought too. o. o

kooky panda
01-03-12, 10:52 AM

I am sorry this happened. By chance did not notice if any of your clothes were put back? Sometimes after an out of sync, it means what you were doing was not not saved on the servers and takes you back to your last saved point.

AwakeAndDreaming
01-03-12, 11:03 AM
So I just got over 100k AGAIN and AGAIN it sd processing... The out of sync & knocked my back under 100k! All I can say is you really have to be joking! I'm on an android btw & don't know that I'll be playing this much longer. What's the point in playing a game like this when the 1 thing it's supposed to do is keep track of your coins & it doesn't?

bigbux3
01-03-12, 11:07 AM
I am sorry this happened. By chance did not notice if any of your clothes were put back? Sometimes after an out of sync, it means what you were doing was not not saved on the servers and takes you back to your last saved point.

In restaurant story I had 42 gems before a sync error. After the first sync error I had 42, a second later I got another sync error and had 32 gems. This is not possible right? But I am not lying. TeamLava bought me another door in restaurant story.

AwakeAndDreaming
01-03-12, 11:08 AM

Nothing was put back. So I lost my inventory and my profits from them. It's really quite silly. I try to make sure I properly exit the game but it doesn't seem to matter.

dalula
01-03-12, 12:14 PM
Nothing was put back. So I lost my inventory and my profits from them. It's really quite silly. I try to make sure I properly exit the game but it doesn't seem to matter.

That happened to me on an android but that's because I blocked the door or I had no clothes. By any chance is either of this the case?

AwakeAndDreaming
01-03-12, 01:19 PM
That happened to me on an android but that's because I blocked the door or I had no clothes. By any chance is either of this the case?

Thanks for the reply. From reading these forums I have chose to not block my door and always have enough inventory to last through the night.