PDA

View Full Version : requests problems !!!

smurfettebakery
01-03-12, 01:47 AM
Sometimes after I particularly sent requests to some of my nbrs.
For example, if I have 90 nbrs, I sent to 30 of them, and then I got the notice like "168 friends didn't received your requets, as you have already ....... This was strange as I don't have so many nbrs at all.This doesn't make sense at all. And I really am not sure if 30 of them got the requests or all my 90 nbrs got the requests. Really confusing!!! And it happened again and again, not only in bakery story, but also restaurant story, fashion story, etc.

Does anyone have such problem too?

Rachael98
01-03-12, 03:24 AM
Can you upload a picture?

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Tuesday, 3rd January 2012-Happy New Year!
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 13th

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

smurfettebakery
01-03-12, 07:26 AM
It happened again just a few minutes ago, but I haven't caught a snap, maybe next time.

And after every time it showed like 168 friends did not receive the request as you....,
I asked all again right after that and got a notice that we were unable to send..., as you have already...
Which meant I had already sent requests to all my friends before in one day.

I was trying to ask some of my nbrs for one material, and others for other material, so I could get my job done as soon as possible. But when the error happened, it was unable to do it. Especially after asked for just a material which only need one piece of it and could not ask anything else in one day. It's frustrating!

pastrychef17
01-03-12, 09:55 AM
Yes, this problem came back for me too. Fortunately I only needed 1 type of ingredient and only 2 of those. I sent the request to 4 neighbors after unchecking everyone else and got a message saying "all but 21" of my neighbors got the request. If it helps, the request does go out because I did get back my ingredients within less than an hour but I'm glad I completed all the goals before the bug kicked back in because if I had to make another type of request, I know I would get the message saying I had already asked from my neighbors. This is the most annoying part of the goals and I really wish they would fix it. FWIW, I'm on iphone 4 and am only playing the Christmas version of Bakery, I deleted the regular version off my device a few weeks ago.