PDA

View Full Version : Why make the Teddy bear only for 1 year?

xSnowyOwlx
01-03-12, 12:11 AM
Who does the Teddy bear's ribbon have to read "2012" and not "Happy New Year" (yes, I know you could manage to make the lettering like that, I've seen it done before).

It means this bear will be stored away forever since it's for New Year's and it only represents 2012.

I wanted it for decoration in the years to come.

Oh, maybe TL believes in the 12-21-12...

mimidori
01-03-12, 12:33 AM
This bothers me a little too! I know it's barely readable, and not everyone may like the wording changed, but they could possibly change it after 2012 passed. They seem to be able to change the size of items in Farm. The bears are too cute I want them to stay!

xSnowyOwlx
01-03-12, 03:25 AM
Yeah, they could have even made the bears a little bigger, too. Of course, there's a lot of things they could do with the games they either can't figure out how to incorporate them in or else don't want to.

In another game I play we get a snowmaker so if it's on the land everything becomes winter - you don't have to place patches of snow and look at green all around like we do in Farm and City. Sure, it cost me about $5 but I like it big time and I'm leaving it until March.

redbites
01-03-12, 03:54 AM
Ooo the worlds going to end!!!! Lol that's a big joke