PDA

View Full Version : Game music not working for Android

DVD5500
01-02-12, 09:14 AM
Since the latest update a few days ago the game music no longer works. I am on Android. My volume is up. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

barleycoon
01-02-12, 10:02 AM
Maybe restarting your device may help, or moving the game to your SD card. If this applies with your device. Is it just Zoo story music or are you having issues on the other story games too? Thanks

nmishii
01-02-12, 04:16 PM
I am also playing Zoo Story again and upgraded to the latest version (totally bored because of lack of holiday recipes and crops for Android). I just turned on my background music and it doesn't play. Sound effects work fine so its not a problem with my phone. Also, Farm music plays. I always turn off background music in all my games so I don't know when I lost the music, but its definitely a problem now.

This is something TL neetheds to look into, since I believe its a game issue and there is nothing wrong with our phones.

Issues like this are not fixed by reinstalling, restarting or moving to an SD card.

TheDragonZoo
02-02-12, 06:14 PM
I've been having problems. Even when my device got wiped, I still have problems.

P3ngu1n04
02-08-12, 08:04 AM
Yeah I'm having issues with music not playing on my iPod Touch and i've deleted the game and redownloaded

kooky panda
02-08-12, 09:02 AM
Yeah I'm having issues with music not playing on my iPod Touch and i've deleted the game and redownloaded

Confirming... This is for ZOO story not ZOO 2? Also make sure you have sound turned on in the game and also go to your notification on you ipod
for this game and make sure the sounds option is turned on.

kooky panda
02-08-12, 09:03 AM
I am also playing Zoo Story again and upgraded to the latest version (totally bored because of lack of holiday recipes and crops for Android). I just turned on my background music and it doesn't play. Sound effects work fine so its not a problem with my phone. Also, Farm music plays. I always turn off background music in all my games so I don't know when I lost the music, but its definitely a problem now.

This is something TL neetheds to look into, since I believe its a game issue and there is nothing wrong with our phones.

Issues like this are not fixed by reinstalling, restarting or moving to an SD card.

Are you still having issues with the music on android?

P3ngu1n04
02-08-12, 11:51 AM
Confirming... This is for ZOO story not ZOO 2? Also make sure you have sound turned on in the game and also go to your notification on you ipod
for this game and make sure the sounds option is turned on.

Actually it's not working for any of my games... and just the music not sound effects or notifications. I found music only works if I have my headphones in but once I take out my headphones no music just sound effects.