PDA

View Full Version : Bring Australia to the Farm!

FarmerZionLion
01-02-12, 02:38 AM
Hello, I am from Canada, but have family in Australia and several of my neighbors in Farm story are also from the land down under. Even on this forum the requests have been made for the Aussie flag to be apart of the countries currently available and I am sure with even this vocal minority that having a flag would bring in the $$$ as myself and many others would jump at the chance to proudly display the flag.

So Team Lava, in short, Please bring the Aussie flag to Farm Story,
And as an added bonus how about a kangaroo/koala/crocodile/wombat/dingo/kookaburra
They are unique and wonderful animals loved the world over and would surely bring in sales.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

Limaxa
01-02-12, 04:14 AM
Hm i think These Animals are cool but they are not Farm Animals.. I have them already in zoo^^

FarmerZionLion
01-02-12, 04:25 AM
There are Kangaroo Farms & Crocodile ones... :) The animals would just be icing on the cake, main thing is the flag request.

Rachael98
01-02-12, 04:32 AM
Yeah, why not:)?

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Monday, 2nd January 2012-Happy New Year!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

MiniLaura
01-02-12, 06:45 AM
I would love to see Australian animals in the game! Heck, if they are going to put a baby snow dragon in the game, why not put REAL animals that are even more cute and amazing?

Also, the game is played internationally, why not include animals that are common in other parts of the world? The tiger cub was probably a bust on its own, but if TL came out with an entire Australian theme, a lone koala wouldn't look so odd. You could build an Australian area on one corner of your farm!

OnlyPauline
01-12-12, 03:33 PM
And as an added bonus how about a kangaroo/koala/crocodile/wombat/dingo/kookaburra
They are unique and wonderful animals loved the world over and would surely bring in sales.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

That's a great idea! How about some Aussie trees too, like the Jacaranda, Poinsiana and Frangipani??

Oi Oi Oi!!!!!!!!!!

pinkster73
01-12-12, 03:45 PM
I would love to see Australian animals in the game! Heck, if they are going to put a baby snow dragon in the game, why not put REAL animals that are even more cute and amazing?

Also, the game is played internationally, why not include animals that are common in other parts of the world? The tiger cub was probably a bust on its own, but if TL came out with an entire Australian theme, a lone koala wouldn't look so odd. You could build an Australian area on one corner of your farm!

Sounds interesting. I have a Japanese section on my farm. It would be neat to have different ones. I'm in Canada so I guess we could say all the snow covered stuff was Canadian themed

viviansmo
01-12-12, 06:31 PM
That's a great idea! How about some Aussie trees too, like the Jacaranda, Poinsiana and Frangipani??

Oi Oi Oi!!!!!!!!!!
I would love jacaranda and poinciana trees. But i never considered them Australian. Have Jacarandas here in California, and poincianas in Nicaragua, although I think they are native to Madagascar. And isn't frangipani the same as plumeria? Another south American native like jacaranda. But yeah, I'm all for adding those trees!

ariesblu
01-12-12, 07:05 PM
I think they need to work on bringing a bunch more flags, though the Australian is one that has been asked for a while now.

shakiba
01-13-12, 04:02 PM
Hello, I am from Canada, but have family in Australia and several of my neighbors in Farm story are also from the land down under. Even on this forum the requests have been made for the Aussie flag to be apart of the countries currently available and I am sure with even this vocal minority that having a flag would bring in the $$$ as myself and many others would jump at the chance to proudly display the flag.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!

This year, i had to do research about Australie and omg I love it! its the second place that I want to travel to (after France).
Hey, Im canadian too ;) but my point is... I AGREE!!!