PDA

View Full Version : Money is disapearing in Bakery Story

rosbake
01-01-12, 11:13 PM
When I open Bakery story, it will show I have a certain amount of money and a few seconds later the amount is reduced and I have less money than before. my money I don't know how long it has been going on, but I noticed it because I had spent all of it with the exception of 800, so I was watching to see how much I had earned so I could cook more food. Has any one else had this problem?

ksbmommy
01-02-12, 05:41 AM
I had the same problem this morning only. I only had a little left from redecorating last night, less than $1,000. Then this am said I earned $60k. It did not give me all my money. It gave me some and it gave it tome in two chunks. It was strange. After cooking 10 Yule logs I had just under $5K left. I DID NOT click to buy anything, I was not even in the design tab. The math is not right.

I want my money back yo buy things that will be gone in 12 days!!!!!

carguii
01-02-12, 08:10 AM
What can I say? Get a chair because is a long and tedious line. This problem has been going on for three months and they havent done a thing... Its really frustrating when you wait till morning and all the coins you earned, just completely dissapeared... Sometimes you get lucky and get some, but dont expect that to happen every day. Sorry....

mimirivera
01-02-12, 09:46 AM
This happened to me this morning, and has happened numerous times in BS. I collected tips from my tables, and watched 11k disappear instantly. I am on an Android device, and have tried all suggestions (i.e., powering off and on, uninstalling and reinstalling) to fix. TL please help resolve this issue.

barleycoon
01-02-12, 09:51 AM
I had this issue on RS a few months again, I too gave up hope but mine was fixed. Try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. For Idevices, just playing on the Christmas or the normal version may help. Also, restarting your device may help. Which devices, game versions and device versions are you all playing on, thanks.

ksbmommy
01-03-12, 05:56 AM
It happened again this morning. Made $80k plus and as soon as I tap on the first dish it drops me down to $5,500 then the second dish put me to around $9,900 ish where it left me. This is ridiculous. I cook all day only to have money stolen from me every morning.

This did not happen yesterday evening after being away all day. It is only happening in the mornings.

ksbmommy
01-03-12, 05:58 AM
I'm on an iPad 5.0.1. I know to try all the usual....force close, deleting, yada yada. Been there tried that already before even posting.

pinkbarbie123
01-03-12, 10:53 AM
Same problem here. Happens everyday

kooky panda
01-03-12, 11:31 AM
Looks like to fix has to be done with a manual update, I think that is what is taking so long.

I can say the cause of the losing money issue (at least a majority of the cases) seems to have been caught by engineering and should be fixed in a new downloadable update. Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when this would be, but it is definitely a high-priority bug to fix.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19316-Why-in-the-world-does-the-amount-of-money-I-have-keep-changing&p=172644&viewfull=1#post172644

queentina3
01-03-12, 04:50 PM
That update can't come soon enough. I'm sick of losing money and gems everytime I log out of the game. All my tables are full when I leave the game, I come back and they are almost empty and my money has decreased instead of increased. It also states that I've earned xxx amount of coins but my total on the top is thousands less than what was stated I'd earned. I've lost about 300 gems alone from bug issues and had to buy things multiple times before they stuck. Of course I'll never get those coins or gems reimbursed. I'm lucky I can get a reply from them, but it never answers my questions nor is any action taken to fix the problem. They just keep opening and closing tickets without resolving or reimbursing me.

I had so many issues with RS that I finally uninstalled it and refuse to play it any longer. I hope BS gets fixed before I finally give up on it as well.

Cynthia0815
01-03-12, 05:26 PM
I have the same problem,not only in this morning,but many days before.

mimidori
01-04-12, 12:16 AM
Serious problem here too! I'm already low on coins...

There are 2 situations:
1. I don't earn anything overnight
2. The coins just disappears like the OP

ksbmommy
01-04-12, 07:17 PM
Today my coins stopped disappearing but I finally did something different. I let them post but instead of tapping right away like I had been when they disappeared 2 mornings in a row I got out of the app, force closed it and waited a couple of minutes. When I went back in money was still there and tapping didn't cause me to loose it. Don't know if this helped or why this am was different but at least I've had my money all day.

sutarjono
01-05-12, 12:09 AM
Same issue happens to me. Both on RS and BS. How long does it take for TL to fix it ?! This is so annoying.

queentina3
01-07-12, 11:01 AM
The other day my money stayed when I didn't do anything for a few minutes after I logged into the game. But that was the only time the money appeared to be correct. I sat here and just watched my customers eat yesterday for 10 minutes and didn't do anything and I saw my money going down instead of up. I read in another thread that the issue seems to be fixed now, but it isn't for me. I'm still not having my coins add up to what they state I've earned while I was away and I still sometimes lose coins when no action is happening at all, except for my customers eating.

wino_o
01-11-12, 02:57 PM
I have been dealing with this for weeks. I have done all of the 'tricks', deleted both apps and reinstalled only the regular BS version this morning, I'm still not making money and what I do have keeps going down.

I have put all of my appliances in storage and will just wait and see what happens.

What I *won't* do is continue to spend 'real' money supporting a game that, apparently, could care less about their customers.

FWIW: I am on iPad 2, iOS 5, and playing via wi-fi...I don't know the version of the game, whatever it was this morning (1/11).

queentina3
01-11-12, 03:02 PM
I've been dealing with it for weeks as well wino_o and nothing has been done about it. I don't care how many times they tell me they've fixed it, they're lying as it isn't fixed for me and I'm now starting to doubt it ever will be. I've moved everything but 28 tables/chairs and my counters that currently have food into storage and waiting for it to be gone before deciding on if I'll continue with this game or not.

I'm really upset that they haven't fixed it yet and that they won't give me the coins they owe me, but there isn't anything I can do about it except stop playing the game. :-(

barleycoon
01-11-12, 03:15 PM
I've been dealing with it for weeks as well wino_o and nothing has been done about it. I don't care how many times they tell me they've fixed it, they're lying as it isn't fixed for me and I'm now starting to doubt it ever will be. I've moved everything but 28 tables/chairs and my counters that currently have food into storage and waiting for it to be gone before deciding on if I'll continue with this game or not.

I'm really upset that they haven't fixed it yet and that they won't give me the coins they owe me, but there isn't anything
I can do about it except stop playing the game. :-(
I'm really sorry you're upset, I don't know anymore. I'll check with a moderator for you to see what's happening and for some help for you both.

wino_o
01-11-12, 03:24 PM
I have been dealing with this for weeks. I have done all of the 'tricks', deleted both apps and reinstalled only the regular BS version this morning, I'm still not making money and what I do have keeps going down.

I have put all of my appliances in storage and will just wait and see what happens.

What I *won't* do is continue to spend 'real' money supporting a game that, apparently, could care less about their customers.

FWIW: I am on iPad 2, iOS 5, and playing via wi-fi...I don't know the version of the game, whatever it was this morning (1/11).

I think one of the things that aggravates me the most is they've made no acknowledgement, let alone apologize for it. A simple pop up with, "We apologize, blah, blah...here's some gems for your inconvenience". I'm not after free gems, I just want it fixed, but free gems would go a long way in lettting me know they do value their customers.

I'm really upset that they haven't fixed it yet and that they won't give me the coins they owe me, but there isn't anything I can do about it except stop playing the game. :-(

kooky panda
01-11-12, 03:35 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22346-Losing-Coins-in-Restaurant-Story&p=206373&viewfull=1#post206373 ( please see this thread)

This particular issue has been fixed, though it's possible a new issue is now present, or the old issue is manifesting itself in a new way. I'll be sure to send this information along as well for further research.

queentina3
01-11-12, 05:08 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22346-Losing-Coins-in-Restaurant-Story&p=206373&viewfull=1#post206373 ( please see this thread)

That's my point Kooky, it wasn't ever fixed. I've been having the same issue I've been having for weeks, so it was NEVER fixed for me. It isn't an old issue manifesting itself in a new way as it is doing the same thing it has been doing for me since I've encountered the problem.

I just want it resolved and hopefully with some of my owed coins back, but if that isn't possible, just get it fixed so I stop losing coins!!!!!!

mimirivera
01-14-12, 08:21 AM
That's my point Kooky, it wasn't ever fixed. I've been having the same issue I've been having for weeks, so it was NEVER fixed for me. It isn't an old issue manifesting itself in a new way as it is doing the same thing it has been doing for me since I've encountered the problem.

I just want it resolved and hopefully with some of my owed coins back, but if that isn't possible, just get it fixed so I stop losing coins!!!!!!
Same here. It has not been fixed in BS. I have lost over 1 million coins! (I started keeping track 2 Weeks ago) I have been waiting to expand, but at this rate, it will never happen! I am on an Android device (Samsung galaxy 2, gingerbread)
I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, powering off and on, ect. I will not buy gems until this is resolved because if my coins won't calculate properly, why would I expect gems to?

harlow1
01-14-12, 09:32 AM
This issue has been driving me crazy and I don't know how long its been going on. When I first start up the game, the amount of coins I have is in the 9 million range. Then the amount drops down to 4 million. The amount of coins I have has barely moved in days and I'm waiting to do my last expansion but its taking forever :( I do have to agree that teamlava should offer us something for the inconvenience. At every establishment I have ever worked, if the customer wasn't happy or we made a mistake, the customer would get compensation. Its just good business.

browneyez0121
01-16-12, 08:35 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS MONEY GLITCH? I WATCH MY MONEY GO UP THEN GO RIGHT BACK DOWN I MADE OVER A 130k WHILE I WAS GONE BUT THE MONEY COUNTER DIDN'T MOVE AT ALL. THIS TYPE OF GLITCH MAKE IT HARD TO KEEP THIS GAME SO I CLOSED MY BS & RS *UNTIL I HOPE SOMEONE FIX THIS PROBLEM. I HAVE EMAILED TL TWICE AND THEY SAID THAT IF MY MONEY COUNTER DON'T GO UP THEN THE FOOD WILL BE THERE BUT ITS NOT!!!! FOOD GONE AND NO MONEY FOR IT... TL SHOULD GIVE THE MONEY BACK OR FOOD OR GEMS! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

barleycoon
01-16-12, 11:54 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS MONEY GLITCH? I WATCH MY MONEY GO UP THEN GO RIGHT BACK DOWN I MADE OVER A 130k WHILE I WAS GONE BUT THE MONEY COUNTER DIDN'T MOVE AT ALL. THIS TYPE OF GLITCH MAKE IT HARD TO KEEP THIS GAME SO I CLOSED MY BS & RS *UNTIL I HOPE SOMEONE FIX THIS PROBLEM. I HAVE EMAILED TL TWICE AND THEY SAID THAT IF MY MONEY COUNTER DON'T GO UP THEN THE FOOD WILL BE THERE BUT ITS NOT!!!! FOOD GONE AND NO MONEY FOR IT... TL SHOULD GIVE THE MONEY BACK OR FOOD OR GEMS! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

I'm sorry I don't know have you tried deleting the app and redownloading it, don't worry your game is safe on TLs server. If you've tried this and the bug remains, try going to one of the community managers for help. Go to either GM, DW or BP, either send a PM or go onto the community manager thread. To send a PM to the CM's go to forum leaders on the first page of the forum.

nmishii
01-17-12, 12:09 AM

This is a known problem seen by many and deleting and redownloading the app won't work in this case, unless a new update is released. The community managers are aware of this issue and need not be informed again. You can come to the forum and read related posts to find out when this problem is fixed and released.

If you start your game and it collects the coins, then don't do anything for several seconds, exit out of the game, and then start the game again, noticing that the coins earned is from the time you closed rather than around the original amount, it seems to work until you visit neighbors for a while and return to get the popup that tells you what you've earned while you were away.

nmishii
01-17-12, 12:20 AM
The community manager thread is for forum discussions. Game issues are not discussed in the community manager thread. See post 458
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread/page46

This is accurate.
Please keep this thread for questions regarding the forums. Game-related questions are better suited for the TeamLava Discussion forum and the subforums. :)

HerreraPastries
01-18-12, 03:54 PM
So is this going to be fixed or what? It is the dumbest glitch I've seen. I mean the point is to collect money to improve and expand right? Well can't really play if money goes missing all the time. I lost 10k in a blink of an eye... What a bummer!

Rachael98
01-18-12, 04:00 PM
So is this going to be fixed or what? It is the dumbest glitch I've seen. I mean the point is to collect money to improve and expand right? Well can't really play if money goes missing all the time. I lost 10k in a blink of an eye... What a bummer!

I doubt they'll keep it like that, so I suppose "yes", it will be fixed:).

queentina3
01-18-12, 04:11 PM
My problem isn't fixed per se, but there is a work-around. I'm on Android, Motorola Droid Bionic to be exact, so other Android users may be benefit from what I've been doing.

When I go into BS I wait for screens to load and then I "X" out of each one that I'm able to. Once the customers start walking in, I hit my "home/house" button and NOT the back button. I then go back into the game, "X" everything I can again. Go to a neighbors place but I don't do anything there, I just go there, then I go back to my place. Once all that has been done, my coins add up to pretty close to what I was told I had.

That has been the only way for me to get my BS to work correctly in the coin collecting sense. It is not a good resolution to the problem, but until TL resolves whatever issue it is having with Android/BS connectivity, this is the only way to NOT get frustrated at the game. LOL

Fryntzie
08-05-12, 10:21 PM
Instead of gaining....i'm losing money!!! I do not buy any item...all my counters are full... I also bake continuously.... and yet , i am not earning!!! instead, my money is disappearing!!! So disappointing!!! How to fix this?!

kisseop
08-06-12, 10:19 AM
I had the same problem, now thankfully it vanished (probably due to multiply reinstalations, and not shutting the game for few hours straight), but not entirely, I still lose money when I clear my bakery from tips, around 1,000-3,000 coins. It's frustrating.