PDA

View Full Version : To "COMPLETE" Zoo Story 2 would cost at least US$800 !!

rionkimchi
01-01-12, 09:37 PM
I added up how many gems it would take to buy ONE of all the attractions (192 gems) and FOUR of each animal that I am aware of at level 26 (917 gems x 4 = 3668), plus the two mystery boxes (24x2=48). You also might want to buy an extra breeding and/or cross-breeding nest (149x2 = 298). This equals over 4200 gems.

Then as I understand it, the stuff from the boxes costs gems, and there are some animals and cross-breeds I have not yet unlocked.

In my game, it costs $100 for 580 gems, so you would need to spend $800 on this game, to get "everything" NOT INCLUDING the items from the mystery box. If you skip the boxes and are patient enough to use one of each nest, you only need to spend $700.

O.M.F.G.

iusedtobedigusr
01-01-12, 09:39 PM
Can you say TL,s GREEDY. Shocker.

cupcakes4cece
01-01-12, 10:15 PM
This is why I don't buy gems. Once you start buying them, it is a bottomless pit for your money. You can NEVER get all or even most of the items in the game. You might as well not bother getting any of them. I just always think, "What's the point?" because sooner or later you reach a point where you can't give the game any more money, but what exactly do you have to show for the money you did spend? Only a few items. Half the game is still locked and out of your reach. I really don't see the point in paying, paying, paying for a game where you can never have even half of the items. No matter how much you pay, you're still left staring at all the items you can't afford. ****s any desire to pay for even a single item, for me anyway.

FireBoltI
01-02-12, 04:34 PM
I'd rather buy a bunch of iPods to play multiple times =P

Rachael98
01-02-12, 04:47 PM
Not really true. Gem items are premium items, and they are not needed to play the game. And you can't really "complete" TL games, as such.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Monday, 2nd January 2012-Happy New Year!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

sourlicorice2
01-03-12, 08:38 AM
F
Not really true. Gem items are premium items, and they are not needed to play the game. And you can't really "complete" TL games, as such.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Monday, 2nd January 2012-Happy New Year!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

True u don't have to pay to play. However the items r way overpriced which is good for me as it saves me money as I'm not tempted to buy gems for Pet and zoo 2.

TimeForACuppaTea
01-03-12, 04:43 PM
I don't buy gems either. You have nothing to show for the money you spend except pixels on a screen. I'd buy something in the real world with my real money.

I does annoy me though that things cost so many gems. I save mine up to buy really special items that I really want. They really need to hurry up and make it so that you can earn gems in zoo, cause I don't have enough to buy anything.