PDA

View Full Version : Lost Appliance After Refresh

Cynthia0815
01-01-12, 09:06 PM
Hi,TL,I have one holiday drink machine and one turducken fryer at first,but after your maintainance yesterday,I just found one Turducken Fryer lost.Instead,I have two holiday drink machines,but I didn't purchase the second one.What's going on?I hope u could help me.Thank you.

Angies101
01-02-12, 06:43 AM
I have a similar problem as to yours, i got the holiday machine and once set up or even the easy stove it will disappear after refreshed, can this problem be identified and fixed please?

Cynthia0815
01-02-12, 10:35 PM
I have a similar problem as to yours, i got the holiday machine and once set up or even the easy stove it will disappear after refreshed, can this problem be identified and fixed please?
And the connection is bad too.I don't even feel like playing RS!

bigbux3
01-02-12, 10:40 PM
Oh no!!!!! Did you email support? Just be glad it wasnt a gem item. They wouldn't refund it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's a great example: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22165-Lost-Gems-After-Refresh!

pinkster73
01-02-12, 10:48 PM
What a coincidence. Hmmmm

bigbux3
01-02-12, 11:26 PM
What a coincidence. Hmmmm

My thoughts exactly. It's soooooo weird how our titles are the same, minus the appliance and gems part in the title.

ryanpunk
01-03-12, 03:40 PM
Similar what happened to me,i purchased a sushi counter for $10000 and use 76 gems to build it right away but the game froze so i have to restart it,the sushi counter is not there and i lost 76 gems i emailed support the time it happened which is 2 days ago and i emailed them again coz no reply yet,do u guys think i can retrieve the gems back? Or at least give me the sushi counter

nmishii
01-03-12, 03:44 PM
Similar what happened to me,i purchased a sushi counter for $10000 and use 76 gems to build it right away but the game froze so i have to restart it,the sushi counter is not there and i lost 76 gems i emailed support the time it happened which is 2 days ago and i emailed them again coz no reply yet,do u guys think i can retrieve the gems back? Or at least give me the sushi counter

If the gem transaction made it into their database before the game froze TL can see that you built a sushi counter and you don't have one. There's a good chance they'll give you one.

If they have no records that you spent the 76 gems, you're out of luck.

Hope you get your sushi counter.

ultrafrog
01-03-12, 03:45 PM
My lord, purchasing sushi counter outright for gems is like paying 15 US dollars per. For my set of 18 that means instead of collecting parts slowly it would have cost 270 US dollars to complete.

Sadly you probably won't get your gems back. TL is notorious for not refunding anything ever.

bigbux3
01-03-12, 04:12 PM
I just hate how their toying with our gems. TeamLava should refund. I mean, we're paying for this with our own money.

ryanpunk
01-03-12, 05:42 PM
I hope they give me the sushi counter coz i spend $100 worth of gems already so they should at least help me out on this