PDA

View Full Version : Please help ASAP!

treatland
01-01-12, 08:52 PM
I've emailed support@teamlava.com about transferring an account from an android phone to a iPod touch, i got the automated message and it asked for the I'd and personal verification thing, and I've still gotten no message back. Moderator or administrator, HELP

DjSweetTee
01-01-12, 09:09 PM
I dont know what is going on because I am dealing with this same issue. I too have sent numerous messages I even posted a thread on the report a problem board and still have got nothing. Its been over a week since I have bought my new phone. Hopefully we can get some answers. I have spent plenty money on gems and I want my game transferred to my new phone!!

treatland
01-01-12, 09:26 PM
Same here. And if this "#1 game app on phone/iPod" they better help now or I'm ***na handle this company by myself

pinkster73
01-01-12, 09:47 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4618-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account

pinkster73
01-01-12, 09:49 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

Maybe one of those would help? The second one I posted is more current

treatland
01-01-12, 09:57 PM
Nope doesn't help. I'm trying to transfer account from android to iPod touch. And is support@teamlava.com doesn't start movin, I'm ***na spam them with emails because I don't got time to wait and have them waist my time on waiting for a stupid email. This is getting REALLY AGGERVATING!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkster73
01-01-12, 10:00 PM
Sorry that's all I had. I'm not very techy. GM did post that support is on limited service during the holidays. That could explain the delay?

pinkster73
01-01-12, 10:03 PM
You could try sending a pm to kooky, she knows lots of "stuff". She's not on right now but pops in and out frequently

DjSweetTee
01-02-12, 07:49 AM
That didnt help me either. Ith has bben over a week since I sent the first message to support@teamlava.com. I agree with you treatland. I will continue to send them messages untill I get some help. Like I stated before I have spent plenty money on gems. I have done what I am suppose to doin now im waiting on teamlava to do their job. I kinda feel taken advantage of. I guess as long as you got my money nothing matters.

kooky panda
01-02-12, 07:52 AM
support has been limited over the holidays. It normally takes 3-5 business days for support to get to your ticket. If you keep sending emails to support every day it can delay your first ticket from being handled.

GarBear56
01-02-12, 08:02 AM
I transferred from an iOS device to 2 different android devices and back to an iOS device. They made all of these changes within a one week period ( I do not recommend android devices for TL games). They were very helpful and efficient. The change back to the iOS device was made within 5 minutes of requesting it.

I assume because of the Christmas/New Years holiday week they are either backed-up and/or have employees on vacation. Please have patience. OK?

DjSweetTee
01-02-12, 09:42 AM
Well its been over 5 days since I sent my message to the support group

barleycoon
01-02-12, 09:58 AM
Well its been over 5 days since I sent my message to the support group

Hopefully, as soon as support as able to assist you I'm sure they will. It's a very busy time, and with limited staff over the holiday period too. I'm sure TL really are trying their best to help all players with issues.
I hope it's resolved for you as soon as is possible, it must be really frustrating. Maybe, give it a few more working days and then respond back to the email you recieved if you've heard nothing back.

Alliekookie
03-24-13, 08:33 AM
Is it possible to keep the game on an android device but also be able to play at the same level on the i- touch? I am afraid to follow the transfer directions because I am afraid to lose the game on my android phone. i can only play the itouch at home. I know that the ios stuff will not upgrade on the phone, but I thought maybe I could keep the other stuff?

lucylou972
03-24-13, 08:42 PM
I went from android to iPhone and was told that bakery story game is different on each platform or phone. I believe the iPhone game runs differently and vice versa so I made new bakery. I tried and maybe there's a way but I couldn't find one. I also had to do same thing with a few other apps I had. I was upset with a few I bought on old android and had to rebuy for iPhone. Good luck!

kooky panda
03-25-13, 05:20 AM
Is it possible to keep the game on an android device but also be able to play at the same level on the i- touch? I am afraid to follow the transfer directions because I am afraid to lose the game on my android phone. i can only play the itouch at home. I know that the ios stuff will not upgrade on the phone, but I thought maybe I could keep the other stuff?

You can only play a game on one device. When you transfer from one device to another, you will not lose your game. If you are worried doing the transfer yourself, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com and they can do the transfer for you.

I went from android to iPhone and was told that bakery story game is different on each platform or phone. I believe the iPhone game runs differently and vice versa so I made new bakery. I tried and maybe there's a way but I couldn't find one. I also had to do same thing with a few other apps I had. I was upset with a few I bought on old android and had to rebuy for iPhone. Good luck!
If you already have a new storm ID on your new device, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com. They can transfer your old games to your new device by transferring your storm ID to you new device. Note, you will lose the new games you started.

Closing thread Since this thread is over a year old. For additional questions, you can post on one of the current transfer threads.

Transfer Information (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42962-Have-a-new-device-Restore-your-original-account-here!)

Storm 8 Transfer (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device)