PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles No Longer Dropping

Shamrock1963
01-01-12, 08:47 PM
My Bakery no longer seems to be dropping collectibles. I have finished dozens of recipes, tipped hundreds of tables, and bought dozens of new decorations, all without a single collectible dropping. Has anyone else experienced this?

mushroom79
01-01-12, 08:49 PM
yes, there is a drop in collectible rate. I send you the link in next post.

mushroom79
01-01-12, 08:52 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18986-Collectible-Drop-Rate&highlight=collectible+drop

above is the link about collectible drop rate. yes, its almost a nil rate and there is one rare item in each series that almost does not appear. I no longer bother about it at all.

pinkster73
01-01-12, 08:57 PM
I didn't get the collectibles until after the rate dropped. I missed out on the whole "Wow! Collectibles are awesome!" Phase. I'm pretty disappointed with the whole collectibles thing. The drop rate is way too low.

felicitybliss
01-01-12, 10:23 PM
I didn't get the collectibles until after the rate dropped. I missed out on the whole "Wow! Collectibles are awesome!" Phase. I'm pretty disappointed with the whole collectibles thing. The drop rate is way too low.

I did experience the "collectibles are awesome" phase...now, I don't even look at them because I am lucky to get one item per month completed with daily play......I posted photos of my farm collectible results after months of play on another thread...it is quite sad and pathetic...

In the beginning, I thought it was set way too high...TL turned it down too severely.....

Shamrock1963
01-01-12, 11:22 PM
I remember when TeamLava pulled their photo contests on the grounds that they were unfair to the Android players who could not submit photos because TeamLava had not implemented snapshots in their games for Android players. Almost immediately after the contests were ended, Android users finally got snapshot capability in the TeamLava games.

Now, TeamLava finally releases collectibles for Android players and immediately makes them irrelevant by severely reducing the drop rate.

Someone at TeamLava HATES Android users.

mimidori
01-02-12, 12:58 AM
I remember when TeamLava pulled their photo contests on the grounds that they were unfair to the Android players who could not submit photos because TeamLava had not implemented snapshots in their games for Android players. Almost immediately after the contests were ended, Android users finally got snapshot capability in the TeamLava games.

Now, TeamLava finally releases collectibles for Android players and immediately makes them irrelevant by severely reducing the drop rate.

Someone at TeamLava HATES Android users.

I got an idevice just after they reduced the drop rate! Now every collection theres a rare collectible that never drops so you can never redeem even if you have 99 of the other three. I wish I was able to redeem like other players and sell them to get coins for the new items disappearing on the 13th!

I think that also had to do with idevice users complaining they have too much of the same reward, they were asking that TL adds more rewards to make collecting less boring. Of course TL instead came up with this brilliant idea to solve their problems...

micogal
01-02-12, 09:03 AM
I play RS and BS. RS drops collectibles like crazy. I have like 40 nbrs and get 25-30 collectibles when I tip. Here I have 55 nbrs and am lucky to get 1. I have 1 measly spoon rack here and like 15 in RS.