PDA

View Full Version : For all neighbors of hectorloch

chiklet
01-01-12, 07:19 PM
Hectorloch has been my neighbor for a short time and i feel that he is the most informative player that farm had in so many ways. Now, as many farmers are quitting to sheer boredom or just staying at 96 is like hitting a wall. Why would we do this any longer? Tl needs to once and for all bring on more levels so serious players can stay and have a ball.....hectorloch you are loved......thank you for all the help you've given.

pinkster73
01-01-12, 07:22 PM
Yes he told me he's retiring. He's one of the good guys. He also gave me some of the best advice about a personal matter that I've ever received. The world needs more Hectors.

chiklet
01-01-12, 07:40 PM
Yes how can you not love hectorloch? Btw, i have read some of your entries and you are a funny girl. Your quotes make me smile cause ur spot on
yes he told me he's retiring. He's one of the good guys. He also gave me some of the best advice about a personal matter that i've ever received. The world needs more hectors.

pinkster73
01-01-12, 07:46 PM
Aww thanks, so nice :)

julia3032
01-01-12, 08:07 PM
I don't play Farm and I don't know Hector, but this I know. TL may design the games, but our neighbors MAKE the Game! You guys ROCK!!!!