PDA

View Full Version : So... why are there 1x Mastery drinks in my Gifts area?

cupcakes4cece
01-01-12, 05:18 PM
Am I supposed to be getting one single drink placed in my Gifts section whenever I master a drink? I haven't noticed this before, so it seems to be something new that is happening. I opened my Gifts and have like a dozen 1x and 2x drinks in there, all called Mastery.

This is sort of useless.

The reason I'm mentioning it at all, is that on Empire Story there was a really weird bug earlier (seems to be fixed now) where if you mastered something you would get a whole market stuffed in your inventory, also called Mastery. You couldn't get rid of it, which made it really annoying. At least with these drinks I can just place them and let them sell.

So... Any thoughts?

iusedtobedigusr
01-01-12, 05:25 PM
You get 1 drink for each level of Mastery, so 4 in total when fully master drink. I think kinda useless too.

cupcakes4cece
01-01-12, 05:28 PM
It would be nice if it was something useful, like 1000 drinks. The 1x is just clutter.

Well, good to know it isn't a bug, anyway!

iusedtobedigusr
01-01-12, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I thought same thing. Something even like 50 drinks level 1, 100 level 2, 250 for 3 etc would be better. 1 drink is just clutter...lol.

xSnowyOwlx
01-02-12, 09:06 PM
It's not new, it used to be in all of the games (not the ones like City, Farm and Empire) and then they removed them but I still get them in Nightclub.