PDA

View Full Version : Goal: Capabyra Casting can't be completed without gems

xSnowyOwlx
01-01-12, 02:36 PM
So, unlocked the Capabyra Casting goal and it has 17-hours time left. Well, I bought the Capabyra when I unlocked it, had to wait about 2 hours for it to build and then bought the mate to find out how much the breeding time is.

Each baby takes 12 hours to breed. That means 24 hours, TL. Which means people have to either have 2 breeding slots or speed up breeding.

Quit making goals like this.

Rachael98
01-01-12, 03:31 PM
Really?

I'd have thought that it's probably just someone getting their Maths wrong at TL (they need nmishii:))...slightly careless, I'd have to admit.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Sunday, 1st January 2012-Happy New Year!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

iusedtobedigusr
01-01-12, 03:38 PM
TL created that bug when they Doubled breading times. It was originally 6 hours to breed the Capabyra. And the goal could be met. They didn't bother to look at all the consequences of just changing breeding times around whenever the mood strikes them.

cupcakes4cece
01-01-12, 05:09 PM
Yeah, I already posted this in another thread about breeding times.

My sister completed the quest before the breeding times changed. It was easy. But when I got the quest, I had 19 hours left (after building the Capybara exhibit) to breed two 12-hour babies. It expired, of course. :-(

babycakes23
01-01-12, 06:01 PM
I too could have completed the goal easily, but that was when the game would not allow me to place the baby. By the time it was "fixed" the breeding time had doubled. I put "fixed" in quotations because the game is once again not allowing me to place a baby and seems to have doubled the breeding times again. Aaaargh!

quentinsmommy
01-08-12, 11:15 AM
I failed that quest as well due to the bug.:(

cbisme
02-13-12, 12:45 PM
this quest is horrible, i cant finish it in time.

DaojinWildfire
02-13-12, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the info. We're currently reviewing the current time limits for various quests and will request adjustments if possible.

xSnowyOwlx
02-14-12, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the info. We're currently reviewing the current time limits for various quests and will request adjustments if possible.

Took over a month to get started. No wonder the bugs take so long to fix.

cbisme
02-15-12, 01:21 PM
thank you, its working for me now, the time on the goal keeps increasing