PDA

View Full Version : Done playing TL games

jenmcgehee84
01-01-12, 02:06 PM
I have had enough with TL taking way too long to send me gems that I paid for several days before. I purchased 105 gems on the 26th, my Visa was charged on the 27th, sent 3 emails in that time period and not one TL representative has taken the time to respond to me. I got the gems finally this afternoon, but I am so fed up that I uninstalled all TL games I have been playing. I have demanded a refund for my purchase, but I doubt that will happen after reading what others have posted on this forum. I understand that it is the Holiday season, but that is no excuse for taking up to a week to recieve something that is delivered electronically over a tablet device. It is also unfair to Android users that we do not get the same advantages in the games as Apple users. Goodbye good neighbors, I am no longer playing these games. I have spent too much time and money to be treated like I do not matter. There goes 2 bakeries, 2 restaurants, 2 nightclubs and 2 boutiques that I have built up over the months with lots of gem purchases and hard work. Not to mention all the lost time I have spent building these up to the way I wanted them to be. If Team Lava doesn't show better customer service, I am certian that many more people like me will either quit purchasing gems or quit playing altogether. I still want my money back. I vow never to download anything by TL ever again if they refuse to refund a measly $11.99 to an avid daily player. This has gone too far. I have experienced these issues in the past and not said a word, but now I am determined to let everyone know exactly how I feel.

babyalexis10
01-01-12, 03:35 PM
Sorry this happend to you..I def. agree though that android users should always get the same things that apple users get..its so unfair and wrong that we dont. Maybe one day that will change..and hopefully you get your refund back :)

Rachael98
01-01-12, 03:57 PM
Contact VISA for refunds.

You should have received confirmation e-mail(s) from them telling you that they are off until the 3rd, and you should also note that you should wait 5-7 working days at this time of year before updating your ticket, as every time you send in a reply, it moves you to the back of the Support queue.

There are many threads on Android parity, and it's been explained by them many times (plus I've repeated it a lot), but whilst it may not be the most favourable, it's just simply how the industry works and the best way for them to try and offer good service to us.
It's also worth noting how good a job TL have done bringing Android up to scratch recently.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Sunday, 1st January 2012-Happy New Year!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

babyalexis10
01-01-12, 04:06 PM
@Rachael..as i am glad that TL has made these games available for android users it still doesnt take away the fact that we dont get to play the same stuff as apple users get. That fact doesnt make it fair because we should all get to play the same things..as it is i would love to have the makeup counter and i cant get it because i am on an android!

Rachael98
01-01-12, 04:58 PM
@Rachael..as i am glad that TL has made these games available for android users it still doesnt take away the fact that we dont get to play the same stuff as apple users get. That fact doesnt make it fair because we should all get to play the same things..as it is i would love to have the makeup counter and i cant get it because i am on an android!

Correction: you can't get it yet.
Here's a post from...well, whilst it seems just two days ago, last year:p!

I'm getting my earmuffs ready then (pink fluffy one with glitter...sort of:p).

OK. Here goes.
TeamLava's Android team have done an almighty good job at porting games and many features to Android recently. Of course, iOS was the platform that TL first launched on, so they'll be slightly ahead in such a new company. They need to release features to iOS users so that iOS keep entertained. This is the way that all things in that industry work, really. Somethings might go to Windows before Mac, to the US before the UK etc. but in doing it this way, TL actually uses iOS users as their BETA testers in new features like this, so iOS users encounter many of the teething problems that Android users may not.
Also, they insist that iOS and Android are of equal importance, and if you look at how many new features (minus iOS glitches) are with Android than have been released to iOS per quarter, Android are catching up fast.

Rachael98:cool: (forums.TeamLava.com/member.php?1327-Rachael98)...because Norman was taken:p...what:o?
Saturday, 31st December 2011-Happy NewYear's Eve!

Check out My Blog! (rachael98.Tumblr.com) & The TeamLava Fan Page! (http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamLava-Fan-Page/194175333959663), the Forum Moderator Fan Club (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=18) & The TeamLava Forum Union (forums.TeamLava.com/group.php?groupid=74)

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;) (though note that Support have a limited service (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21484-Limited-Support-over-the-Holidays) until 2012)

Hope it helps.

Monday, 2nd January 2012-Happy New Year!

maddsassy
01-02-12, 09:13 AM
@Rachael98 I know you all gaga for TL but this is not one of those times you should be stepping up to bat for them. Jenmcghee is clearly way past her tolerance for TL & their dumb, yeah I said it, dumb ways of handling their business. I don't care if the whole TL staff was on vacation with the Pope or President, when it comes to the almighty dollar people would start wanting to ring people necks, myself included. There have been numerous complaints from other users not getting their purchased gems within the first 24hrs. So I suggest you stop take 3 steps back, put your pom poms down and try to feel the level of fustration that your beloved TL has caused so many rational and sane people. If anyone have a problem with what I said, just know you are loved by someone & have a joyous 2012.

pinkster73
01-02-12, 11:02 AM

You should have received confirmation e-mail(s) from them telling you that they are off until the 3rd, and you should also note that you should wait 5-7 working days at this time of year before updating your ticket, as every time you send in a reply, it moves you to the back of the Support queue.

There are many threads on Android parity, and it's been explained by them many times (plus I've repeated it a lot), but whilst it may not be the most favourable, it's just simply how the industry works and the best way for them to try and offer good service to us.
It's also worth noting how good a job TL have done bringing Android up to scratch recently.

Note: Android is not even close to ios at this time. Up to scratch? Not.

mushroom79
01-02-12, 11:04 AM
i must agree to this. they have no goals, certain appliances and stuff still not in place. Bad Bad Bad.

pinkbarbie123
01-02-12, 11:18 PM
Don't listen to Rachel she apparently works for them. You have every right to get mad. I had the same problem and finally lost my tolerance too two weeks ago. Will not give them another dime and there are several others who feel your pain and will not back this company anymore. Their greed will get them in the end.

pinkster73
01-03-12, 12:15 AM
Don't listen to Rachel she apparently works for them. You have every right to get mad. I had the same problem and finally lost my tolerance too two weeks ago. Will not give them another dime and there are several others who feel your pain and will not back this company anymore. Their greed will get them in the end.

Rachael is a he, and he's not an employee, just a fan.

pinkbarbie123
01-03-12, 10:05 AM
Men are usually less tolerant about being taken advantage of or at least all the men I know. But, the men I know wouldn't buy gems or spend money on a virtual boutique world. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I don't want anyone thinking I'm prejudice. I mean, the men or boys I guess I should say (ha ha) are pretty cheap.

felicitybliss
01-03-12, 10:23 AM

First, contact TL for resolution. When they refuse or decline, then contact your credit card company and file a dispute. If TL does not get back to you in a timely manner, then file the dispute with the credit card company as it is time sensitive and you lose your rights to dispute charges (which is done according to consumer protection laws).

Rachael provided the correct information.

pinkster73
01-03-12, 10:41 AM
First, contact TL for resolution. When they refuse or decline, then contact your credit card company and file a dispute. If TL does not get back to you in a timely manner, then file the dispute with the credit card company as it is time sensitive and you lose your rights to dispute charges (which is done according to consumer protection laws).

The one time I had to dispute a credit card charge they told me the guideline was 2 weeks.

babyalexis10
01-03-12, 10:41 AM
Men are usually less tolerant about being taken advantage of or at least all the men I know. But, the men I know wouldn't buy gems or spend money on a virtual boutique world. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I don't want anyone thinking I'm prejudice. I mean, the men or boys I guess I should say (ha ha) are pretty cheap.

i totally agree with you..all the men i know wouldnt allow being taken advantage of especially my husband..he wouldnt take that..and im not being prejudice either but i guess i never realized that theres some men that play the fashion store especially..i guess just seeing a girl avatar we all think its just women playing..and being that his name is rachael we all assumed he was a she

jenmcgehee84
01-05-12, 07:07 AM
@Rachael98 I know you all gaga for TL but this is not one of those times you should be stepping up to bat for them. Jenmcghee is clearly way past her tolerance for TL & their dumb, yeah I said it, dumb ways of handling their business. I don't care if the whole TL staff was on vacation with the Pope or President, when it comes to the almighty dollar people would start wanting to ring people necks, myself included. There have been numerous complaints from other users not getting their purchased gems within the first 24hrs. So I suggest you stop take 3 steps back, put your pom poms down and try to feel the level of fustration that your beloved TL has caused so many rational and sane people. If anyone have a problem with what I said, just know you are loved by someone & have a joyous 2012.

Thank you, madsassy. I have uninstalled all TL games. They gave me my gems wayyyyyy too late and now I havent played in a week. They will never, ever see another penny from me. They are just a greedy company with terrible customer service. I got my gems, but I am not going back to spend them. Buyers beware!!!!!!

jenmcgehee84
01-05-12, 07:14 AM
The one time I had to dispute a credit card charge they told me the guideline was 2 weeks.
Thanks, pinkster. I am just letting TL have their pathetic $11.99 and they just lost me as a customer. A good one at that, I have bought gems weekly for months. Now I am through. The hassle has already been more aggravating than a measly $12. Oh well. Closed all my stores 8 total, and now I realize how much time I was wasting on such silliness.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 10:20 AM
Thanks, pinkster. I am just letting TL have their pathetic $11.99 and they just lost me as a customer. A good one at that, I have bought gems weekly for months. Now I am through. The hassle has already been more aggravating than a measly $12. Oh well. Closed all my stores 8 total, and now I realize how much time I was wasting on such silliness.

My credit card dispute wasn't with TL. Just thought I should mention it. (Bell mobility=evil)

Rachael98
01-05-12, 11:05 AM

...that hurt...

Note: Android is not even close to ios at this time. Up to scratch? Not.

Well, you can't deny that they've brought out a load of new games and features to the Android platform. Remember, they launched iOS games a lot sooner than Android and, believe it or not, iOS users do also want new features; TL would lose them if they stopped updating that platform.

Rachael is a he, and he's not an employee, just a fan.

Pinkster is correct. I am most definitely not an employee (though I very much envy the employees), I am simply a normal - male - user, and I like TL Games a lot.

Of course I did :p!

My 5-7 days meant for Support. They should be quicker now though:).

minizozo
01-05-12, 11:33 AM
Another lame excuse for the android customers. Like I have said a 100 times, don't buy and support TL until they treat Android customers fairly. Don't push new products unless everyone is included. I don't care if gems go on sale at 60% off, I won't buy them until I have the same game as the apple customers. Who cares who came first...Android is here to stay and if you want to keep these customers, try being a bit more fair. Is that too much to ask.

Rachael98
01-05-12, 12:29 PM
Another lame excuse for the android customers. Like I have said a 100 times, don't buy and support TL until they treat Android customers fairly. Don't push new products unless everyone is included. I don't care if gems go on sale at 60% off, I won't buy them until I have the same game as the apple customers. Who cares who came first...Android is here to stay and if you want to keep these customers, try being a bit more fair. Is that too much to ask.

Why care who comes first? Well, they're obviously going to have a head-start.
And, as I said, they do need to keep iOS users entertained too! And if their Droid team work only on new Apple features, they'll leave gaping holes because they won't have time or manpower to get parity.

nmishii
01-05-12, 01:13 PM
Why care who comes first?...

This is easy to ask when you're on an iDevice.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 01:59 PM

Oh snap!!!!

Rachael98
01-05-12, 02:18 PM

That wasn't the context it was meant in. I assure you, I understand your frustration (a different gaming company).
It was supposed to be a rhetorical question as I attempted to answer it.
Android came after Apple to TL Games. They're not doing a bad job trying to get parity.
But iOS Users want something new too. So they release things. If Android came out at the same time, they would have too little manpower to get parity, or they'd hold it back and lose their Apple users.

I am not basing it on the fact that I am an iOS user and therefore, to some people apparently don't need to care and don't care.
I do care. I'm just trying to point out reasons why it is like it is.

sourlicorice2
01-05-12, 02:18 PM
I'm IOS and I don't care who came first. Both platforms should be treated equally. That simple!

Rachael98
01-05-12, 02:20 PM
I'm IOS and I don't care who came first. Both platforms should be treated equally. That simple!

No, not that simple. It's a competitive industry that they're in.

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 02:26 PM
I have an android phone (but mostly play on iPad account) and I have to say that I wish the two platforms were treated equally. But I am still grateful for the weekly updates, some of the games I play don't get updates. I try to forget about the parities because these games are the best games ever and I try to put aside the negativity.
Though I must say its very obvious at how greedy TeamLava is, they KNOW about the gem trap issue but refuse to fix it and blame it on us tapping too fast, lol. I've lost at least 200 gems to gem traps, and 50 were for one order slot (when they raised the prices).. That really made me mad, $10 down the drain, lol.

ANYWAYS I love TeamLava games but their greed is too obvious, they need to put customers first or they will start losing customers.

Was disappointed in another game company when the new years update for this year came out...

E.G [Game] new years update was a 2011 (not 2012) new years update. So that disappointed me and I won't be buying any more in game currency there...

nmishii
01-05-12, 02:26 PM

They can do it if they really wanted to.

Rachael98
01-05-12, 02:36 PM
They can do it if they really wanted to.

You really think that they're deliberately causing themselves to absolutely drowned in complaints?
I don't, anyway.

sylvie4163
01-05-12, 02:38 PM
You really think that they're deliberately causing themselves to absolutely drowned in complaints?
I don't, anyway.

They're deliberately keeping the gem traps in place and not giving us a confirm button.... o.o

Rachael98
01-05-12, 02:48 PM
They're deliberately keeping the gem traps in place and not giving us a confirm button.... o.o

OK, point taken.
But still...they're looking for employees (www.TeamLava.com/jobs.php) (a lot, it seems) which would make it faster. I mean...they have maybe 70-80 people looking after about 25 games...which apparently have over 18 million downloads between them. That's over 18,000,000 for a very small company.

casadolce
01-05-12, 02:57 PM
OK, point taken.
But still...they're looking for employees (www.TeamLava.com/jobs.php) (a lot, it seems) which would make it faster. I mean...they have maybe 70-80 people looking after about 25 games...which apparently have over 18 million downloads between them. That's over 18,000,000 for a very small company.

You're in denial. Love is blind.

Being under-staff is not the reason for the gem traps. Doesn't matter if they hire another 200 people. If they don't change their philosophy, the gem traps are only to stay and more will be designed.

TL is ****ing the golden geese (or golden gooses, in forum terms).

ultrafrog
01-05-12, 02:59 PM
They do feel like their business practices are working and that customers are willing to shell out ever increasing amounts of money to play.

Hence you see the crazy high gem prices in pet shop and zoo story for REGULAR CONTENT. Can you imagine having to spend gems to prepare recipes? The gem prices in their new games is insane.

So they have time to develop art and code for billboards and ad bubbles above customers' heads and ADD MORE GEM TRAPS (instant complete all appliances) but no, adding confirmation screens before spending gems no, that's TOO MUCH WORK?

nmishii
01-05-12, 03:00 PM
I don't, anyway.

Along with sylvie's answer, they're also deliberately releasing their code untested (or minimally tested), knowing that they'll get a lot of complaints when what they release doesn't work. And then fixing the problem and deliberately not compensating the people who lost gems/items/coins when they ran into the problems that should have been tested before being released.

They know what they're doing. Its deliberate. They're not deliberately putting the bugs in the software. But they're deliberately not testing so by default the bugs are in the code due to deliberate actions.

iusedtobedigusr
01-05-12, 03:02 PM
Ok I am sorry and worked for a few small companies... we didn't take off 2-3 weeks to have Family time. We, if wanted a job, worked. We didn't own company or have stock... so we worked or lost our job. I know Europe has a 6 week vacation but in US we lucky to get 2 weeks.

nmishii
01-05-12, 03:09 PM
OK, point taken.

I think it was you who put in a link to a TL article where they interviewed 7 developers and hired none. It can't be because they think those developers will do a crappier job of developing software than the ones they currently have.

And if they can't handle the number of games they had with the current staff, why did they develop two new games rather than making the games they had more stable. If they had put the effort for ZS2 and Pet Story on their goals development, they'd have had one awesome release (goals) in Dec and 2 awesome releases in Jan/Feb (2 new games). People would be estatically happy rather then frustrated and saying all sorts of negative things about TL, quitting, and refusing to buy gems. Their decisions here were deliberate. They wanted the $$$ from the exorbitant gem prices in 2 new games and goals rather than just from the goals.

Rachael98
01-05-12, 03:11 PM
I give up.

Just one point...

Ok I am sorry and worked for a few small companies... we didn't take off 2-3 weeks to have Family time. We, if wanted a job, worked. We didn't own company or have stock... so we worked or lost our job. I know Europe has a 6 week vacation but in US we lucky to get 2 weeks.

Storm8 are in the US. Also, Europe doesn't take a 6 week holiday at Christmas. We take it in the summer.

Rachael98
01-05-12, 03:12 PM
I think it was you who put in a link to a TL article where they interviewed 7 developers and hired none. It can't be because they think those developers will do a crappier job of developing software than the ones they currently have.

And if they can't handle the number of games they had with the current staff, why did they develop two new games rather than making the games they had more stable. If they had put the effort for ZS2 and Pet Story on their goals development, they'd have had one awesome release (goals) in Dec and 2 awesome releases in Jan/Feb (2 new games). People would be estatically happy rather then frustrated and saying all sorts of negative things about TL, quitting, and refusing to buy gems. Their decisions here were deliberate. They wanted the $$$ from the exorbitant gem prices in 2 new games and goals rather than just from the goals.

Oh, and it was four new games. They released Mobster Wars 3D at FireMocha and, today, Knight Wars 3D:p.

nmishii
01-05-12, 03:15 PM
Oh, and it was four new games. They released Mobster Wars 3D at FireMocha and, today, Knight Wars 3D:p.

What is FireMocha? Is FireMocha to Storm8 as TeamLava is to Storm8?

The Storm8 games, Pets Live, Vampires Live, etc, are they plain Storm8 games or are they now FireMocha games?

Can't keep up. No interest in playing games other than TL games.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 03:26 PM
I agree with lots that has been said. Not much new I could add. A confirmation button is wanted and needed.Simple as that.

iusedtobedigusr
01-05-12, 03:37 PM
I agree with lots that has been said. Not much new I could add. A confirmation button is wanted and needed.Simple as that.

Yep,And i know people in Europe that take at least 3 weeks off of 6 weeks to go prancing about. Add the Button??????? I think till lawsuit they will not. They already lost case with apple here on ad's popping up every other click and will lose more. If they want to sell now, better get on it fast because your Holiday ratings and new Droid and Ipod, Ipad users are finding out quick that you scheme to steal the gems given and won't buy anyymore from you.

sunnyDreams
01-05-12, 03:51 PM
So many great points have been made. I agree. I just want to add that if TL wants their current customers to try their new games then they better have the old games working well. I will not try another TL game until the ones I already have are working. No ad will change my mind. When I'm happy with the TL games I play, I will see what else they have to offer. Stop developing new games until these are fixed. This is how business works. Repeat customers, positive ratings, customers who are happy don't mind supporting the people who are listening to them.

Rachael98
01-05-12, 03:54 PM
What is FireMocha? Is FireMocha to Storm8 as TeamLava is to Storm8?

The Storm8 games, Pets Live, Vampires Live, etc, are they plain Storm8 games or are they now FireMocha games?

Can't keep up. No interest in playing games other than TL games.

Yes. They made Mobster Wars, Mobster Wars 3D (that one was controversial...) and Knight Wars 3D.

iusedtobedigusr
01-05-12, 03:58 PM
TeamLava ...was off 2 weeks but in that time. They managed to screw up breeding times on 2 games. add a pop up for gems that doesn't work for most android users, redo a gem sale, should I go on???? Add billboards back in games and more pop up? I guess the janitor was doing all this? Then when problems everyone gets told they will be back sometime after new year and we should all be grateful for that? Im glad to see Team Lava took their whole family to Cayman Islands to check on off shore account but...We need answers here.

nmishii
01-05-12, 04:33 PM
So many great points have been made. I agree. I just want to add that if TL wants their current customers to try their new games then they better have the old games working well. I will not try another TL game until the ones I already have are working. No ad will change my mind. When I'm happy with the TL games I play, I will see what else they have to offer. Stop developing new games until these are fixed. This is how business works. Repeat customers, positive ratings, customers who are happy don't mind supporting the people who are listening to them.

I started playing Farm, Restaurant, and Bakery shortly after they were released on Android. They all had serious issues and I was constantly losing progress everytime I tried to play. I stopped playing Bakery for awhile since it was so bad. So I decided that I was going to give other new games time to stabilize before trying them. Now I wait for the offer to get gems for downloading (still available to Androids). I'm a lot happier waiting to play the games.

TimeForACuppaTea
01-05-12, 05:13 PM
Well, you can't deny that they've brought out a load of new games and features to the Android platform. Remember, they launched iOS games a lot sooner than Android and, believe it or not, iOS users do also want new features; TL would lose them if they stopped updating that platform..

I know I'm a bit late on this. But wanted to add that I'm an IOS user and I personally would be very grateful if TL would leave our games the hell alone for a while. Let them muck up the Android users games for a change. I personally don't like 90% of the updates/changes they've made over the past several months. I want my old games back the way they were. Don't know who's bright idea it was for some of these changes but they just make the games more frustrating, not fun. I'd be more than happy if they focused on Android users for a while.

pinkster73
01-05-12, 05:33 PM
I know I'm a bit late on this. But wanted to add that I'm an IOS user and I personally would be very grateful if TL would leave our games the hell alone for a while. Let them muck up the Android users games for a change. I personally don't like 90% of the updates/changes they've made over the past several months. I want my old games back the way they were. Don't know who's bright idea it was for some of these changes but they just make the games more frustrating, not fun. I'd be more than happy if they focused on Android users for a while.

I'm Android, and I'd like to say NO THANKS, but thanks for your concern :p

nmishii
01-05-12, 05:39 PM
Well, they mess with the Android games also. We've had a lot of issues with existing features not working anymore, without getting the new features.

Some of their changes are device independent. Androids and iOS both saw the clock tables go from gems to coins in a few hours.

And while I still think the features should be released to both platforms at the same time, there are both good and bad features released and you just have to live with them both.

expressW
01-06-12, 03:42 AM

A competitor who I have written about before came out with a game on IOS one whole year before it was released on android and android got complete parity in 3 months.
Actually a few of the most popular "story/ville/island" games have complete parity so it can be done and TL should be competitive and catch up!

expressW
01-06-12, 03:46 AM
OK, point taken.

I always wanted to know, is this 18million including the uninstall reinstalls we do daily? Or are they new downloads?
It's a fake and meaningless stat if it counts every time I have to reinstall. I think most players have reinstalled dozens of times each.

minizozo
01-06-12, 06:33 AM
Rachael98 I am so tired of your lame excuses for the competitive market and short staff. There are plenty of people looking for jobs and the Android has been around for a long time. So what your saying is customers with the Android just aren't worth the effort to keep this game fair? Why put something out there unless every customer is able to enjoy it? I hope all businesses don't have the same outlook as you and value their customers. I love the game, but I don't like being treated like an unworthy customer because I have an Android. If Team Lava is short staffed, hire people. Google started out as a small company and with growth they didn't exclude PCs from Apple and they have awesome employee reviews. The excuses are lame and I would love to support Team Lava with buying gems, but why should I? This game has wonderful potential, I hope Team Lava can find a way to fix the problem before it is too late.

chumki2010
01-06-12, 07:26 AM
iT'S A GOOD THING THAT I'M NOT ALONE WITH THIS PROB.i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS NOW TO GET MY gems that i paid for.. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! 49.99 C'MON TL WONT REVERSE THE TRANSACTION SO WHAT TL WANTS ME TO DO??? FORGET ABOUT MY MONEY.

pinkbarbie123
01-06-12, 11:42 AM
I know there's not much we can do and contacting the better business bureau doesn't do much but at least it's a filed complaint and the company has to respond to your complaint. There are many team lava games I would play, but I've been scr***d over one time too many to download another game or give them another penny. They have made a ****ing off of these gem traps, but they are actually losing more and more bc of them. I have noticed that a lot of my neighbors haven't bought things with gems or just quit playing and I have lots of neighbors. It is going to catch up to them. Join the gem strike until customers are listened to.

ariesblu
01-06-12, 02:58 PM
I am honestly starting to question the validity of a separation of teams for ios and Android devices. I really want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I do not know why a company would endeavor to bring about more games solely to one operating group (that they themselves have failed to fully test out before releasing it), as well as giving one group x amount of features, while at the same time proclaiming that they?re working to full parity. I also do not know why tl would continue to employ what could be seem as incompetent employees. It took months for a semblance of parity to reach its way over to their Android games ? while they were updating Ios on a more consistent basis then the counterpart. Since it has been stated that they port out coding from Ios to Android, I?m visualizing the ?Android team? just sitting there, waiting to see what fantastic new things the ?IOS team? creates, and then when they have a chance, porting out a slight percentage to Android a few months later. This scenario may not be entirely true, because I do not know what is happening at HQ, but especially for a company that is in the Bay Area, there are an abundant amount of people (including those who just graduated) that would excel in graphic design, etc as well as enjoy massage chairs, acrobatic dinners and ice sculptors. If this company were serious they would have actively been seeking people long ago, and

In general I think it would be cool if teamlava was just honest, and simply said what they will not work on bringing to their Android market. That would leave more people satisfied than the run-around.

pinkbarbie123
01-06-12, 03:56 PM
Yes, I agree. Just be honest about EVERYTHING!

sterlingempire
01-07-12, 07:04 AM

i totally agree with you..all the men i know wouldnt allow being taken advantage of especially my husband..he wouldnt take that..and im not being prejudice either but i guess i never realized that theres some men that play the fashion store especially..i guess just seeing a girl avatar we all think its just women playing..and being that his name is rachael we all assumed he was a she

No need to make random sexist accusations. Its against the forums Rules of Conduct to make such comments on protected classes. If you saw the real world there are different kinds of people who can tolerate different kinds of things. Obviously you have not, so try stepping outside once in a while, at least for some fresh air and groceries.

TeamLava employees have EVERY RIGHT to take vacation. Unfortunately they dont work 24/7 at your personal service. They work for pay. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rachael98 I am so tired of your lame excuses for the competitive market and short staff. There are plenty of people looking for jobs and the Android has been around for a long time. So what your saying is customers with the Android just aren't worth the effort to keep this game fair? Why put something out there unless every customer is able to enjoy it? I hope all businesses don't have the same outlook as you and value their customers. I love the game, but I don't like being treated like an unworthy customer because I have an Android. If Team Lava is short staffed, hire people. Google started out as a small company and with growth they didn't exclude PCs from Apple and they have awesome employee reviews. The excuses are lame and I would love to support Team Lava with buying gems, but why should I? This game has wonderful potential, I hope Team Lava can find a way to fix the problem before it is too late.

Dude, JUST STOP. Rachael98 is not the person to blame for what you like and dont like. Rachael98 has every right to voice out her opinion on her thoughts (most likely accurate ones) on short staff and the competitive market. His excuses were accurate (therefor not making them excuses). If you bothered to just click on that link, you would see.

sterlingempire
01-07-12, 07:06 AM
Yes, I agree. Just be honest about EVERYTHING!

Agree to what? The sexist comments and accusations hurled at individual users?

atlantisonearth
01-07-12, 07:15 AM
Sterling - I agree to every point you have made so far.

People should stop making sexist comments and hurling accusations personally at users.

Rachael98 is not "sucking up" - hes stating his opinion. In this thread, he is on TLs side.

atlantisonearth
01-07-12, 07:18 AM

Hahahahaha

She "apparently works for them" means you are jumping to conclusions and making assumptions. Emphasis on apparently.

babyalexis10
01-07-12, 09:11 AM

first of all..nobody is making any SEXIEST comments..if u put on your glasses and read right that isnt even being said..so no need to be all affended over nothing..it was just a comment saying that most men wouldnt take being advantage of by anyone..so calm down relax and u step outside and take a breath of fresh air and not freak out over nothing!!

babyalexis10
01-07-12, 09:35 AM
@sterlingempire..also if your that upset about it..then why dont u email TL and wine to them and ask them to make also male avatars in FS..this way u wont get upset about observations that the world makes about the game..who honestly cars weather u are a man, woman, or both playing the FS game..it was just an observation that u think more women would play the game..not the fact of being sexiest ppl wich i am def not..so dont attack and put ur 2 cents into a conversation until u get your facts straight!

sterlingempire
01-07-12, 10:31 AM
first of all..nobody is making any SEXIEST comments.. if u put on your glasses and read right that isnt even being said..so no need to be all affended over nothing..it was just a comment saying that most men wouldnt [mind] take being advantage of by anyone ..so calm down relax and u step outside and take a breath of fresh air and not freak out over nothing!!

You contradicted yourself in that statement.

A sexist comment is when you compare to genders and defame any one of them... it looks like you need to get your facts straight...

Honestly, you are telling me to calm down? You have been going berserk in this thread!

sterlingempire
01-07-12, 10:33 AM
@sterlingempire..also if your that upset about it..then why dont u email TL and wine to them and ask them to make also male avatars in FS..this way u wont get upset about observations that the world makes about the game..who honestly cars weather u are a man, woman, or both playing the FS game..it was just an observation that u think more women would play the game..not the fact of being sexiest ppl wich i am def not..so dont attack and put ur 2 cents into a conversation until u get your facts straight!

You keep contradicting yourself, post after post.

babyalexis10
01-07-12, 10:40 AM
You keep contradicting yourself, post after post.

hahahah..thats what u think! i guess u cant read correctly either..boy u make me laugh!

babyalexis10
01-07-12, 10:44 AM
and u want to talk about me being beserk over this thread..ur the one who freaked out over what 3 different ppl said..all i gotta say to u is WOW!

143Blue
01-07-12, 11:49 AM
hahahah..thats what u think! i guess u cant read correctly either..boy u make me laugh!

why are we arguing to each other? we are talking about TL not each others opinions!! everyone has the right to state their opinions in this thread. if someone posts something offensive to u just dont comment but if u do @babyalexsis10 just take a deep breath and dont comment since ddoesnt it seem wierd wen u the adult are arguing to a teenager? well it is so lets just move on

babyalexis10
01-07-12, 11:56 AM
why are we arguing to each other? we are talking about TL not each others opinions!! everyone has the right to state their opinions in this thread. if someone posts something offensive to u just dont comment but if u do @babyalexsis10 just take a deep breath and dont comment since ddoesnt it seem wierd wen u the adult are arguing to a teenager? well it is so lets just move on

exactly everyone does have a right to thier opinion..but if someone is going to try and act smart on someone elses comment..then they really need to understand what the person is saying and not put their 2 cents in the conversation..and also i have no idea how old this person is..kid or adult doesnt matter their obvisoly old enough to be posting on here!

143Blue
01-07-12, 12:02 PM
exactly everyone does have a right to thier opinion..but if someone is going to try and act smart on someone elses comment..then they really need to understand what the person is saying and not put their 2 cents in the conversation..and also i have no idea how old this person is..kid or adult doesnt matter their obvisoly old enough to be posting on here!

the topic of this thread is about jenmcgehee84 losing her money with no gems shouldn't we be disscussing about her situation? like if she ever got her money or gems back? :/

Rachael98
01-07-12, 12:38 PM

My lame excuses? Their excuses...although personally, I prefer to refer to them as facts that they've provided to us. It's a competitive market, that's a fact. It's Limited Liability Company. That means business. Businesses make money.

I am honestly starting to question the validity of a separation of teams for ios and Android devices. I really want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I do not know why a company would endeavor to bring about more games solely to one operating group (that they themselves have failed to fully test out before releasing it), as well as giving one group x amount of features, while at the same time proclaiming that they?re working to full parity. I also do not know why tl would continue to employ what could be seem as incompetent employees. It took months for a semblance of parity to reach its way over to their Android games ? while they were updating Ios on a more consistent basis then the counterpart. Since it has been stated that they port out coding from Ios to Android, I?m visualizing the ?Android team? just sitting there, waiting to see what fantastic new things the ?IOS team? creates, and then when they have a chance, porting out a slight percentage to Android a few months later. This scenario may not be entirely true, because I do not know what is happening at HQ, but especially for a company that is in the Bay Area, there are an abundant amount of people (including those who just graduated) that would excel in graphic design, etc as well as enjoy massage chairs, acrobatic dinners and ice sculptors. If this company were serious they would have actively been seeking people long ago, and

In general I think it would be cool if teamlava was just honest, and simply said what they will not work on bringing to their Android market. That would leave more people satisfied than the run-around.

Incompetent employees? That's nice.
I rather like all the employees I've ever had communication with, and parity or not, they are still good games. I am on iOS. But I fully understand the frustration. However, I think that we all need to be more understanding of TL's position. Small company, huge amount of games to maintain and, in my opinion, they do so outstandingly. Room for improvement? Yes. Still very good anyway? Yes.

the topic of this thread is about jenmcgehee84 losing her money with no gems shouldn't we be disscussing about her situation? like if she ever got her money or gems back? :/

Exactly...let's calm down; that would be better, I think:).

ultrafrog
01-07-12, 01:45 PM
Um but who's fault is it to put out tons of games yet not being able to support them all? Is that good business practice?

kooky panda
01-07-12, 02:17 PM

Blue is correct,this thread has really gotten off topic. everyone is entitled to post their opinions on a thread as long as it stays on topic and the forum rules are followed.

Also a reminder, if you see a post that you feel if offensive ( the gender comments) or needs to be addressed, do not post on the thread, or "call out" another player. By doing this you are detrailing a thread and seen as trying to pick a fight with another member which is against the forum rules.

You can send a private message to that member to discuss, or flag the thread to a moderator or a community manager . http://forums.teamlava.com/showgroups.php

pinkster73
01-07-12, 04:06 PM
Tee hee pinkster said nothing the whole time (good job self :p)

ariesblu
01-07-12, 04:23 PM
Um but who's fault is it to put out tons of games yet not being able to support them all? Is that good business practice?
Exactly. It shouldn't be made the player's problem if the company itself is way over it's head, not being able to manage the multiple games they chose (ie not forced) to release without testing it out, making sure it's up to par, etc etc. As I stated before, they just need to be forthcoming. Honesty is the best policy.

sterlingempire
01-08-12, 02:31 AM

Talk about acting smart...

@ariesblu, you may be right, but TL would never defame themselves... I am sure you wouldn't either. No one knows what's going on in there. For all you know, they could be working every day to get the android platform working easier to them, and you want them to admit they are giving up on them?

I KNOW that they won't just give up. Because judging by the employees on here, that's not what I expect.

143Blue
01-08-12, 10:46 AM
Tee hee pinkster said nothing the whole time (good job self :p)

lol yay pinkster!! btw did jenmcgehee84 get her money back yet? O.o

sterlingempire
01-10-12, 02:43 PM
lol yay pinkster!! btw did jenmcgehee84 get her money back yet? O.o

Yes she did. Because she hasnt been posting in this thread, she doesnt want to be embarrassed at how she thought they wouldnt give her money back.

Rachael98
01-10-12, 02:45 PM
Yes she did. Because she hasnt been posting in this thread, she doesnt want to be embarrassed at how she thought they wouldnt give her money back.

That's a nice idea, but it may not be true:p.

pinkster73
01-10-12, 03:00 PM
No need to be embarrassed. I embarrass myself all the time.

BoxMeNot
01-10-12, 03:04 PM
I too am sorry for your lost,as well as the lost of you as a neighbor,although since July I stopped purchasing anything from any of the Zinga games,mind you a Sistah had a budget for these cause I could afford.I am still able to afford,yet I chose to donate to hunger shaelters.I never deleted the many games due to my neighbors.So I came to the forums to see what others were saying.Now I Know and must come to a decision.The last straw for me is Level 75 and I gotta spend freakin cash to get ovens.WHAT,AFTER ALL MY MONEY,THERES NO WARNING AT GAMES BEGINNING,after a year of these I am so DONE.BE BLESSED

yo3ana
01-10-12, 03:09 PM
Why u gotta spend cash to get oven? U can get oven with coins

Rachael98
01-10-12, 03:10 PM
Why u gotta spend cash to get oven? U can get oven with coins

Sometimes people accidentally spend money on them.

BoxMeNot
01-10-12, 03:12 PM
love the way u said this,Sassy like.

yo3ana
01-10-12, 03:13 PM
Sometimes people accidentally spend money on them.

Ah my bad, I thought he ment he gotta spend cash on oven

BoxMeNot
01-10-12, 03:16 PM
AGREED,Zinga i actually use these apps to teach my youth ground just how to run your company in the ground.Honestly with all the gamers why not have integrity.

Rachael98
01-10-12, 03:57 PM
Ah my bad, I thought he ment he gotta spend cash on oven

I don't think so:).
But I see what you mean.

Tuesday, 10th January 2012-1946~First UN General Assembly Meeting
Christmas Content: Scheduled for removal January, 13th

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway" ;)

pinkbarbie123
01-10-12, 11:03 PM

I just read these and I have to say WOW! I didn't know that the guys I've dated who have been cheap would offend you! If anyone should be offended by it then that should be me. I know where you're trying to go with this, but that's you. I think it's funny you said I need to try stepping outside in the world. I work in fashion and in sales. You can't work in fashion and be prejudiced as you are trying to get at. I think you read what you wanted to read and not what was there. Also there have been several posts and quotes about this being a market towards women. Anytime you have a product you market to a particular sex, gender whatever to increase sales, that does not mean you are a bigot or sexist it also does not mean others don't buy your product either. I also don't see one accusation hurled at any user. Go make waves somewhere else.

pinkbarbie123
01-11-12, 09:15 AM
Jen messages me and she did not get her gems back so she uninstaalled her games.

GroupMagma
01-12-12, 12:55 PM
Locked. Please keep posts on-topic and refrain from arguing with other users. Further violations of the forum rules will result in disciplinary action.