PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate mouse - MIA

Unregistered
10-24-10, 09:38 PM
Hello, my name is Dylan. I am level 15 and my restaurants name is Dylan's cafe. I just made 5 sets of chocolate mouse, and then I went to move somethings around because I had the money for it. When I finished moving everything around, I pushed the "X" to exit the restaurant editor and all of the mouse I had just finished making, was completely gone. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out with my problem. Thank you very much :)

deadpix
10-25-10, 12:16 AM
Hello, my name is Dylan. I am level 15 and my restaurants name is Dylan's cafe. I just made 5 sets of chocolate mouse, and then I went to move somethings around because I had the money for it. When I finished moving everything around, I pushed the "X" to exit the restaurant editor and all of the mouse I had just finished making, was completely gone. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out with my problem. Thank you very much :)

Did you by any chance put your stoves into storage and then take them out again while you had things cooking on them? I've never done that with something cooking on the appliance before, but I suspect that if you did that, anything that was cooking on the appliance would be gone.

I've rearranged my appliances dozens of time before with things cooking on them (never putting them into storage to do it though) and nothing has ever gone missing.

Unregistered
10-25-10, 04:47 AM
No, the mouse was already served. I was done cooking it and I just rearranged the appliances and the 6000 mouse I had made disappeared.

deadpix
10-25-10, 05:29 AM
No, the mouse was already served. I was done cooking it and I just rearranged the appliances and the 6000 mouse I had made disappeared.

Ah! I see. Then you're probably a victim of the infamous Out-Of-Sync bug. I experienced this on the first weekend that the game was launched and a couple of times thereafter, but as of a couple of days ago, I've yet to have it happen to me.

For some reason the game doesn't seem to transmit the served food data quickly enough, or the server does not update it fast enough. This can be seen in the other glitch where players serve food from their gift storehouse and then start yelling about missing food portions without realizing that if they waited a while, the game updates the numbers correctly. As a result of this, the slowness of the update, if any lose of connections should occur, the game would sync to the last know quantities, which could very well be zero.

Unregistered
10-25-10, 01:07 PM
Ok that kinda makes sense, it's just a glitch. I there anyway it can be fixed? Can I get my food back somehow?

Unregistered
10-25-10, 01:10 PM
Nah you cant get your food back you will have to just re-cook it and wait again, I know thats stupid but sometimes things like that happen and nothing can be done about it.

Unregistered
10-25-10, 02:23 PM
Well thanks anyways for explaining that to me