PDA

View Full Version : This is the MILLIONTH "which goal is the Wedding Display from?" Thread

Ic3e
01-01-12, 07:25 AM
So what the thread title implies. Is it after Boutique Party? Holiday Madness?

felicitybliss
01-01-12, 07:30 AM
Nothing......the wedding display goal is the last in that string of goals.

felicitybliss
01-01-12, 07:30 AM
Sorry, I misread....

felicitybliss
01-01-12, 07:33 AM
The party glass goal unlocks the wedding display goal......sorry, I thought you were asking what follows the wedding display goal, which is nothing :)...apologies

Ic3e
01-01-12, 08:00 AM
**** I'm stuck on Boutique Party (Where the Party Glass is from.) because I purchased all coin items. Thanks for the info!

mushroom79
01-01-12, 08:33 AM
hi Ic3e, you can purchase the boots from the red lady and the accessory as the swan feathers headpiece from winter chic for coins. For the top/dress, u can either skip for gems or you could wait till next week and see if you can get a top/dress for coins. For me, I skipped as the goals may be taken out on 13 jan (just be prepared).

Ic3e
01-01-12, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the advice but I have already purchased the Black Gogo's fron Lady in Red and the Swan Feathers from Winter Chic (White Swan) I do not have enough gems to skip but so I am just waiting for an update that will sell a coin top/dress. Thank you.

dalula
01-01-12, 12:06 PM
Hopefully the update will bring coin items...

ladyj0y
01-01-12, 01:23 PM
****..I thought that Wedding Display was a new boxitem XD that's so amazing big...shoot I ve got the same problem, I bought also all Coindresses *cry* Why TL WHY? Are the Goals and Quests limited? I hope not! ;__;
I really want this Wedding Display.

sumnboutme
01-01-12, 04:57 PM
I really want the wedding display too...sadly, i don't think i'll get to it given the request issues i've been having :(

shabbyapple
01-01-12, 11:56 PM
You should read the thread titled, "Goals are back!/post pictures". There's about 26 pages worth of information about the goals, including when/where to get the Wedding Display.