PDA

View Full Version : Loosing nbrs from list

Leire22
01-01-12, 03:56 AM
Today since i started play, loosing constantly more nbrs from nbr list, even in genegral under profile i have still same amount, pls fix that bug. Thx.

Leire22
01-01-12, 04:06 AM
Each time i tip someone from my nbrs, it gets lost from list of my nbrs, pls fix this bug, does not help even close and reopen the game, i am loosing mood to play!!

nmishii
01-01-12, 04:09 AM
The neighbors you visit go down to the bottom of the list in alphabetical order. This is by design. Let me try to find the announcement.

nmishii
01-01-12, 04:10 AM
That was easier to find than I thought. Here's the announcement. There are also several threads discussing this new feature:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?22028-Neighbor-Changes

Leire22
01-01-12, 04:11 AM
Really and from which time? Never it act this way, i dont have anyone from up at the bottom!!

Leire22
01-01-12, 04:19 AM
Ok i did check out all in details, it is as u say, but i really dont like it, darn why TL dont send us emails with such changes? We are good only spend money in gems but we dont deserve even automated emails with new info, why they dont put just diff colr of visited nbr? Now if i want to search them it wont be by alphabet, i really dont like this.