PDA

View Full Version : Gifts

Steph
10-24-10, 08:57 PM
Have just accepted all my gifts and added to table in gifts menu I had 1200 stew and 600 french toast. After addin I checked how much was on table n had 150 stew and 200 French toast :(

Sarah
10-25-10, 03:29 AM
I have exactly the same. Wonder if we accept one gift then send use that one in the restaurant then accept another gift and repeat. Wonder if that will give us the amount we should really have instead of the 150?

deadpix
10-25-10, 04:04 AM
I have exactly the same. Wonder if we accept one gift then send use that one in the restaurant then accept another gift and repeat. Wonder if that will give us the amount we should really have instead of the 150?

<--Start of Rant-->

What is it with this new generation of forum users and their reluctance to browse through previous threads to search for answers? Why do they always throw up their arms in surrender whenever they encounter a problem and just type "Help me!", "Save Me!", "Show me how!" instead of spending a couple of minutes reading the posted stuff in the forums to check for an answers? Don't they know that its much quicker that way compared to posting a message and waiting for an answer since a majority of the subsequent posts will simply be "Me too!", "Me three!, "Me four!" and an occasional rant and rave post like this one?

<--End of Rant-->

** Sigh **... now that I've got that off ... for the umpteenth time:

This isn't a show stopping bug, it's a glitch in the updating of the numbers. Yes, if you had 600 plates of stew it will show 150 when you server it, but this is only temporary. All you need is to wait awhile, go visit and tip a couple of neighbors, give the game enough time to serve up a few plates of stew, and the "missing" plates will miraculously return.

Sarah
10-25-10, 04:12 AM
Omg don't rant/[edit] at me! I was just answering the op post.

I know about searching for previous posts!!! Hence why I didn't start my own thread pleaing for help!!

deadpix
10-25-10, 05:38 AM
Omg don't rant/[edit] at me! I was just answering the op post.

I know about searching for previous posts!!! Hence why I didn't start my own thread pleaing for help!!

Sorry, it's just been one of those days :-(

Stepped into the office to find that my 1TB data drive got hit by a power surge when lightning struck the side of my company's building over the weekend. Sent it in to the experts for data recovery, but was told that the burnt servo and system areas coupled with the extensive damage to the file structure made it impossible for them to recover any data.

The only consolation out of all this is that the 3 hour analysis job was free.