PDA

View Full Version : Change of breeding times

buffykins
01-01-12, 02:36 AM
Having planned breeding a coyote baby to finish when I woke up this morning, I went into it and it had 1.5 mins left!! After collecting some coins went into it again and found it had gone up to 8 hours!! Not impressed at all as I will be out after 8 hours so my little baby is going to dieteam lava Please sort out this issue as I know I am not on my own with this problem! why have the times doubled for breeding?? If you are going to change something you should give all users warning of this!! If I had a gem animal breeding that I was going to lose I would b quitting this game as it's not fair to change things half way through!! Also team lava, where is the gem sale?? All other stories have some offer on for gems, do we not qualify for this offer??

Miquilis
01-01-12, 05:30 AM
They did this once before, I think I was breeding an animal (maybe a harpy eagle) that took 3 hours. I came back after 3 hours and it said it needed 3 more hours. But when I came back later after another 3 hours it was sick :/ I'm currently waiting another 9 hours for a sugar glider. I really hope it won't be sick.

Ylesiya
01-01-12, 07:05 AM
The same thing occurs to me all the time. Sick and tired of it.

buffykins
01-01-12, 08:35 AM
I've also realised that when my little coyote baby is due to be born the game will tell me it's sick as it's gone over the original time I hate this game sometimes

FireBoltI
01-01-12, 10:01 AM
Mine went from 4 days last night to 7 days this morning... fantastic...

pinkster73
01-01-12, 10:39 AM
There's a couple threads about this. Apparently its happening to a lot of people. Sick animals make me sad :(

Ylesiya
01-01-12, 12:39 PM
oh great. Just imagining you breed, i.e., a panda baby and it suddenly gets sick)
Actually I don't mind buying gems in general but with teamlava the amount of money you must pay becomes ridiculous. For 5 bucks I cannot even buy a panda or can get a yucky *blah-blah* box (that is for every TL game) but can get Angry birds with full version and free updates and new levels. As the game goes, it becomes more and more boring and money-sucking, so I guess it won't live long on my device.

uwantoplay
01-01-12, 12:51 PM
I am nearly to level 30 and have a lot of animals. I have seen this problem in the thread but have not been affected by it until this morning when i was breeding a Tasmanian Devil baby for 8 hours and went to place it but still had 8 hours to go it better not be sick! Is this a bug or what??

maulrat1967
01-01-12, 01:22 PM
Is this a bug or what??

The bug is named greed.

yep ... they keep messing around with the breed times and p'ing off the users ... brilliant concept ... the sheer greed of these games is getting on my last nerve as well, wish I never bought any gems or installed these games in the first place ... sloppy program all around the board, "Your Cola are ready", really TL? you cant do simple if/or/then statement coding??

iusedtobedigusr
01-01-12, 01:24 PM
I wonder if they rolled out the Doubling of the Breeding times the same way roll out New Items etc. My times have been doubled since the other day when TL kidnapped my Bald Eagle that was 12 hrs. When went to Breed again it was 24 hrs. So maybe like some get new items on Friday while some not until Tuesday, The change in doubled times just now affecting some people.

pinkster73
01-01-12, 02:22 PM
The bug is named greed.

yep ... they keep messing around with the breed times and p'ing off the users ... brilliant concept ... the sheer greed of these games is getting on my last nerve as well, wish I never bought any gems or installed these games in the first place ... sloppy program all around the board, "Your Cola are ready", really TL? you cant do simple if/or/then statement coding??

So true! On farm when someone gifts me a dog bowl it says "name has sent you some dog bowl". When I get a parts request the English is bad as well as sexist. It says "Nancy needs you to send him a wooden boards". Great job.

cupcakes4cece
01-01-12, 02:28 PM
So true! On farm when someone gifts me a dog bowl it says "name has sent you some dog bowl". When I get a parts request the English is bad as well as sexist. It says "Nancy needs you to send him a wooden boards". Great job.

That "send him" thing really, really, really bugs me! The most irritating thing is that it would be perfectly correct to just omit "him" completely! That "him" is completely unnecessary in the sentence.

The "a wooden boards" thing is also annoying, but at least that has the excuse of maybe being easier to program (though I'm not convinced of that, either).

Sloppy!

pinkster73
01-01-12, 02:32 PM
That "send him" thing really, really, really bugs me! The most irritating thing is that it would be perfectly correct to just omit "him" completely! That "him" is completely unnecessary in the sentence.

The "a wooden boards" thing is also annoying, but at least that has the excuse of maybe being easier to program (though I'm not convinced of that, either).

Sloppy!

I know! I'm not even a feminist but seriously, everyone is a "him"? Give me a break.

ldelle614
01-02-12, 12:58 AM
I bred a crowned crane last night and it said 18 hours. When I came back the next day it was sick. I realized that the breeding time was changed to 6 hours and had to do the breeding all over again. Gets really annoying sometimes

buffykins
01-02-12, 05:48 AM
Deffo agree with the "him" thing!! Very sexist indeed!! They just should remove the him and have neither him or her so as to not annoy!!