PDA

View Full Version : Time limit - does it apply to the entire goal or just the first part?

xSnowyOwlx
01-01-12, 12:23 AM
I'm sick and tired of being forced to either order - AND place - long orders or else gie up on the goals and am wondering if I might as well give up on ever getting the goal done now.

I've finally started the Undercover Motjer - wouldn't even bother for the stupid lip couch (ugh!) but that's supposed to unlock the goal for the gold changing room - and I have to wait 16 hours for the orders to be ready and I've got a 24-hour time limit on the goal icon.

So, does this apply to the entire goal or just the 1st part? If it's for the whole goal, I'm done with it because there's no way I'm wasting gems for all those steps.

felicitybliss
01-01-12, 12:29 AM
I'm sick and tired of being forced to either order - AND place - long orders or else gie up on the goals and am wondering if I might as well give up on ever getting the goal done now.

I've finally started the Undercover Motjer - wouldn't even bother for the stupid lip couch (ugh!) but that's supposed to unlock the goal for the gold changing room - and I have to wait 16 hours for the orders to be ready and I've got a 24-hour time limit on the goal icon.

So, does this apply to the entire goal or just the 1st part? If it's for the whole goal, I'm done with it because there's no way I'm wasting gems for all those steps.
The 24 hr applies to the 1st part....when you get to the second part, it is timed and it starts a fresh 24 hrs.....alll the parts for the lipstick couch go very fast....the celebrity status goal (gold dressing room) is taking time as you need two items from a 2 day catalogue....

xSnowyOwlx
01-01-12, 01:24 AM
The 24 hr applies to the 1st part....when you get to the second part, it is timed and it starts a fresh 24 hrs.....alll the parts for the lipstick couch go very fast....the celebrity status goal (gold dressing room) is taking time as you need two items from a 2 day catalogue....

Thanks, how many steps in the final goal?

bobbyrae
01-01-12, 06:17 AM
For which goal snowyowl?

bobbyrae
01-01-12, 06:18 AM
The celebrity stylist (gold changing room) has 7 steps including the 2 day step.

My best friend's Wedding has 8 steps.

bobbyrae
01-01-12, 06:21 AM
By the way, the underover mother is really easy to complete. The first goal in that qine of quests is the longest, but if you time it right you can do it well within the 24 hours even if you have to cancel some of your current orders to complete it. That is, if you have more than 15 slots, as it is 5 of each 16 hour item. The rest of the quest, though timed, is more than easy as it mainly requires requesting items and spending coins, lots of coins. Lol

xSnowyOwlx
01-01-12, 02:39 PM
By the way, the underover mother is really easy to complete. The first goal in that qine of quests is the longest, but if you time it right you can do it well within the 24 hours even if you have to cancel some of your current orders to complete it. That is, if you have more than 15 slots, as it is 5 of each 16 hour item. The rest of the quest, though timed, is more than easy as it mainly requires requesting items and spending coins, lots of coins. Lol

Yeah, I had to cancel and give up on mastery of the seasonal clothes because that's what TL wants: give up on the goals or give up on mastery. Since we'll likely never see those limited items again, I'd rather earn them than 2 gems each for mastery.

mushroom79
01-01-12, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I had to cancel and give up on mastery of the seasonal clothes because that's what TL wants: give up on the goals or give up on mastery. Since we'll likely never see those limited items again, I'd rather earn them than 2 gems each for mastery.

Correction: Its get the mastery gems and spend them all plus buy more gems to complete the goals by skipping is TL's goal.

xSnowyOwlx
01-02-12, 12:40 AM
Correction: Its get the mastery gems and spend them all plus buy more gems to complete the goals by skipping is TL's goal.

Well, that's for the people who can afford it. I set a budget for my iTunes/entertainment spending of $50 each month and not all of that is for iTunes (renting movies, dining out, etc) and I don't spend more than $4.99 on any of these games - I doubt I'd ever spend any in Farm since there's like nothing I want that costs gems but in Fashion I buy a little each month.

Also, those players who actually do buy the extra catalog slots can do the goals and mastery easily but I've only got the max 22 and would never waste the whole $5 on a stupid order slot.