PDA

View Full Version : Fashion story: New features wish list

saifaslam
12-31-11, 09:53 PM
BEING ABLE TO SELL YOUR UNWANTED CLOTHES/ITEMS TO NEIGHBOURS & GIVING MONEY/GEMS TO HELP OUT NEIGHBOURS

Dear TeamLava,

The following two features I have mentioned would be great to have in the game. I have thought about these features myself and would like to know if these would ever be possible in the future?

FEATURE 1:
You can put all your unwanted Items like counters, racks, decorations, clothes etc. on Sale. Your neighbours are able to view what you have on sale and are able to purchase them from you for either gems/money.

FEATURE 2:
When your friends boutique is struggling for money. You can help out your friends/neighbours boutique by giving them money/gems.

[You never know, TeamLava could be also working on such a feature like this or I might be wrong]

Having these features would make the game even more addicting. Don't you agree guys?

dalula
12-31-11, 11:37 PM
yes, for example, you get a box item you dont like but your nbr likes, but they get something they dont like that you like, then with this method you could trade :)

easby06
01-04-12, 03:38 PM
Totally agree.

Cassalinda717
01-20-12, 07:25 PM
I think it's a FANTASTIC Idea

quentinsmommy
01-21-12, 03:53 PM
Great ideas!!!!!:) I love idea number two! The goals have left me and a few of my neighbors nearly bankrupt lol!