PDA

View Full Version : 7 gems, which animal should I buy?

lupi123
12-31-11, 09:17 PM
I have 7 gems and I am trying to decide what animal I should buy. I already have a Bengal.
Since the Burmese does not crossbreed I don't think that is a good buy. So I am trying to decide between the Persian or the St Bernard. Any suggestions?

Also, can I crossbreed a pet without having the mate?

iusedtobedigusr
12-31-11, 09:31 PM
I can't say about St Bernard but I think someone posted can cross Persian and Hamster to get a Guinea Pig for coins not gems.

PattyZhangp
12-31-11, 09:41 PM
I'd go with Persian (they're so cute, their little faces, and they can be crossbred, as stated before, to make Ginea Pig. And for your second question, I'm really not sure if you just have one of each parent, but if you have a pair and just one parent of the other species it should work. I don't know, because I've never crossbred before having two or more pets for each of the parents.

cupcakes4cece
12-31-11, 09:53 PM
Persian. The guinea pig is so cute.

cupcakes4cece
12-31-11, 09:53 PM
Oh, and yes, to crossbreed you just need one animal.

dalula
12-31-11, 11:05 PM
i don't know, i need help deciding too. :confused: but it looks like the persian is a popular choice :)

pinkster73
12-31-11, 11:10 PM
Hi neighbor lupi123! I don't play pet story but I vote kitty just because I like kitties :)

cupcakes4cece
01-01-12, 03:51 AM
Hi neighbor lupi123! I don't play pet story but I vote kitty just because I like kitties :)

I bought the cheap cats with my 25 freebie/earned gems. I have some gems left and I was eyeing the St Bernard, but decided to wait to see if there might be more cats later! :-)

lupi123
01-01-12, 08:36 AM
Thank you guys. I bought the Persian and I am crossbreeding a guinea pig right now. I wish I knew before that I do not need a mate to crossbreed; I would not have gotten two Bengals.

I bought the cheap cats with my 25 freebie/earned gems. I have some gems left and I was eyeing the St Bernard, but decided to wait to see if there might be more cats later! :-)

I wish I had saved more gems but I used some to speed up a baby Dalmatian because of a goal said if I did not get a family in 24 hours I would lose my dogs. I did not think, I just used the gems :( I should have just let the quest expired. My daughter just let it expire and she did not lose any dogs!!!