PDA

View Full Version : What can i do???

mimisarah
12-31-11, 08:21 PM
:confused: [B]HELP what is this please???

[/http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z405/Meaghanval/Story/3947cb36.jpg

mimisarah
12-31-11, 08:24 PM
It's first time I post photos but I think it makes my point clear. Buy 5 Time tables 0/10......well is it 5 or 10 and you can SEE I have 6 and NOTHING Changes from the 0/10.

So please can someone HELP OUT here????

felicitybliss
12-31-11, 08:25 PM
Did you buy the tables before the goal appeared?

mushroom79
12-31-11, 09:18 PM
hi, one thing you could do is to tap on the "buy" button in the goal pop-up and be re-directed to the design tab automatilcally then buy from there. Dun just close the popup and then go to the design tab to buy directly without going through the goal popup. One of the visiting nbr and giving tips goal had this problem with me yesterday, i just went direct to my nbr list to tip and it did not count. Was fine when I tapped on the "visit" button from the goal pop up.

mimisarah
12-31-11, 10:24 PM
OK well I still SAYS BUY 5

mimisarah
12-31-11, 10:36 PM
Did you buy the tables before the goal appeared?

Hello!!! The White Poinsettias Are really really old......that is from past time, the tables are new and I posted the picture because it says BUY 5 but they really mine 10??? In my case it will be 16 I think.....So if that is not a glitch I my need some stonger glasses.....lol.

felicitybliss
12-31-11, 10:37 PM
OK well I still SAYS BUY 5

It is a typo. You have to buy 10. Sadly, it does not count what you already bought.

pinkster73
12-31-11, 10:39 PM
It is a typo. You have to buy 10. Sadly, it does not count what you already bought.

That's quite the typo.

bobbyrae
12-31-11, 10:40 PM
There are actually a couple of those typos i n some of the other quests.

If you bought them before the goal was received they don't count to completing the quest unfortunately.

felicitybliss
12-31-11, 10:41 PM
Hello!!! The White Poinsettias Are really really old......that is from past time, the tables are new and I posted the picture because it says BUY 5 but they really mine 10??? In my case it will be 16 I think.....So if that is not a glitch I my need some stonger glasses.....lol.

On some goals, already purchased items counted....on other goals, it does not. There have been a few goals that contained typos. You have to buy 10. Kooky submitted the typo issue to TL for correction/review. she posted on another thread.

pinkster73
12-31-11, 10:47 PM
It's not like they spelled the word "buy" wrong. 5 should be 10? Give me a break

mimisarah
12-31-11, 10:48 PM

Well that is odd because the White Poinsettias did, and the tables I JUST got....that is the reason I took the photo of that one and not with all the Ice cream makers LOL LOL

felicitybliss
12-31-11, 10:49 PM
I know, I know.....I wonder where the project manager is.....I'm chalking it up to too much eggnog in TL HQ. :)

mimisarah
12-31-11, 10:50 PM
On some goals, already purchased items counted....on other goals, it does not. There have been a few goals that contained typos. You have to buy 10. Kooky submitted the typo issue to TL for correction/review. she posted on another thread.

Ok thanks....

barleycoon
01-01-12, 12:09 AM
Ok thanks....

Could try force closing the app, it might help.

pinkster73
01-01-12, 12:10 AM

Umm force closing the app won't fix typos.

felicitybliss
01-01-12, 12:12 AM
That hasn't helped any else with the same problem...there are several posts regarding this issue in several different threads......

barleycoon
01-01-12, 12:16 AM
Force closing the app, assisted with this issue on my device. So, I was mearly offering advice for the OP, if they so wished to try this. I'm discussing the goal, not any typo's. Which i'm sure happens to everyone.

felicitybliss
01-01-12, 12:21 AM
Force closing the app, assisted with this issue on my device. So, I was mearly offering advice for the OP, if they so wished to try this. I'm discussing the goal, not any typo's. Which i'm sure happens to everyone.

The OP started the thread to point out the typos--that is the discussion at hand.....

pinkster73
01-01-12, 12:23 AM
The OP started the thread to point out the typos--that is the discussion at hand.....

That's what I thought. I even went back and re read the whole thread. This whole threats IS about the typos. Thought I was losing it for a minute. Ha ha