PDA

View Full Version : Too many Ads! Gem prices?!

pupluv1104
12-31-11, 06:43 PM
I have been playing Fashion Story for quite a while and I seem to see a lot of ads. It's unfair that we HAVE to get te game they are advertising or our customers get heart broken! And when I Did get the game they were asking, they just got another game to advertise to me! It's super annoying! Im okay if a ad comes up once every now and then but it's too much. And a big billboard comes on the side of my store of a ad. Please stop the ads.

Next are the gems.
I think we all know most games on Internet or iPhone games require some sort of money use in them. In this case the gems. $99 for how many gems are they giving?? And we all know how fast we can use them in. For clothes I'm okay with. You can buy a good amount of clothes for your avatar with coins and without gems. So that's not what I'm talking about. To me it's the furniture, racks, changing rooms, ect.
Lower the prices of the gems or the things needed for gems.
Fashion Story is a good game but there are things that can be improved.

dalula
12-31-11, 06:58 PM
I have been playing Fashion Story for quite a while and I seem to see a lot of ads. It's unfair that we HAVE to get te game they are advertising or our customers get heart broken! And when I Did get the game they were asking, they just got another game to advertise to me! It's super annoying! Im okay if a ad comes up once every now and then but it's too much. And a big billboard comes on the side of my store of a ad. Please stop the ads.

Next are the gems.
I think we all know most games on Internet or iPhone games require some sort of money use in them. In this case the gems. $99 for how many gems are they giving?? And we all know how fast we can use them in. For clothes I'm okay with. You can buy a good amount of clothes for your avatar with coins and without gems. So that's not what I'm talking about. To me it's the furniture, racks, changing rooms, ect.
Lower the prices of the gems or the things needed for gems.
Fashion Story is a good game but there are things that can be improved.

you dont HAVE to get the game, just dont click the thought bubble and ignore the ads the best you can. and TL does need to earn money, although many of the new decor can cost less... the racks and changing rooms are ok with me, some changing rooms are for coins, but the new decor is what irritates me. 44 gems for a sign? there was a limited offer last week for a sign of similar size, and it only cost 12 gems!