PDA

View Full Version : gem purchase

deathbatA7X
12-31-11, 06:04 PM
I paid for gems but they haven't showed up in my zoo yet.

kooky panda
12-31-11, 08:21 PM
Try restarting your device. If they are still not showing up email support@teamlava.com
With the game your storm Id and a copy of your receipt showing when you bought the gems.

Keeks71
01-30-12, 06:05 PM
Same problem. I sent the receipt a week ago and still no response. Is this an American company? The next step seems to be to complain to the Better Business Bureau.

barleycoon
01-30-12, 06:53 PM
Same problem. I sent the receipt a week ago and still no response. Is this an American company? The next step seems to be to complain to the Better Business Bureau.

Have you purchased gems and not recieved on your account? Try restarting your device first to see if they show.
Have you recieved no emails back at all, not recieved the automated email response? If it was me I would double check in my spam folder too. If you recieved the automated response and it's over 5 working days reply back this is just a suggestion I'm not telling you what to do. Include storm8 ID, how many gems purchased and what day it happened on, which story game it is. I hope it's resolved for you. ( I'm not a moderator, not TL staff and this advice does not have to be taken)

kooky panda
01-30-12, 07:26 PM
If it has been over 5 working days since you sent your email, reply back to the automatic email they sent you that has your ticket number on it and ask for a update on your request.

pegasus2010
01-30-12, 07:28 PM
Gee. I am an FS long time player and if I had gem page, I would buy some. Months of posts and emails and every lam trick fix and still no gem page. Never dealt with a company who wouldn't let me spend money... Why can't I get a real answer other than be patient?

sweetthing1
02-20-12, 10:45 AM
I am having the same issues! On all my story games...can't buy gems....delete...reload the game...restart my iPad....I'm with you it's a gem oriented game....but for some reason they don't want our money, humph!