PDA

View Full Version : Bullfrog

cookiemonstur
12-31-11, 05:15 PM
I'm stumped, & cannot figure out what animals I need to cross breed to get the bull frog? Has anyone figured it out yet? & if so PLEASE let me know!

Thanks
-- CookieMonstur

iusedtobedigusr
12-31-11, 05:20 PM
Bullfrog = Tree Frog + English Bulldog, But gonna cost quite a few Gems.

cookiemonstur
12-31-11, 06:44 PM
The tree frog is the lime green reward right?

iusedtobedigusr
12-31-11, 06:47 PM
Look here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20657-What-Pets-can-you-get

iusedtobedigusr
12-31-11, 07:39 PM
Ok, This is the Break down as far as I can tell. Please correct because I never will do this and not sure if any of the cross-breeding requires Gems.

You need a Tree Frog, To be "Rewarded?" this you need to purchase 4 Border Collies at 149 gems apiece, Also buy 4 Bengals at 7 gems apiece then cross-breed your short haired cats with the Bengals to create a Toyger 4 times to complete them (not sure if cross-breed is coins or gems). This will award you the Tree Frog.

Then you can cross-breed the Tree Frog with your English Bulldog to get your Bullfrog.

iusedtobedigusr
12-31-11, 07:39 PM
edit: Not sure if cross-breeding Bullfrog is for coins or Gems either.

europelove
04-30-12, 11:56 PM
Darn im never gonna to win this

hippohippo1234
08-03-12, 12:25 PM
Can anyone tell me how much border collies cost??? I want to save up for them!!! THANKS!!! ��

ilovepetsxt
08-17-12, 09:38 AM
Bullfrog = Tree Frog + English Bulldog, But gonna cost quite a few Gems.

to get a tree frog u need to complete a collection called "your pets arnt safe at any height" u need to get a full family of bengals and border collies they cost alot of gems!

ilovepetsxt
08-17-12, 09:41 AM
Can anyone tell me how much border collies cost??? I want to save up for them!!! THANKS!!! ��

border collies cost 149 gems each

ggg342
08-04-13, 10:51 PM
this is ridiculous. so it means we have to spend a lot of real money to enjoy the game. I would like storm team to change these goals because we cant get gems easily however it is spend too easy, with a wrong dab tour gems fly away without asking "are you sure you want to spend your gems?"