PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing gems

jemmamarxclose
12-31-11, 04:50 PM
I have an iPad2 and playing fashion story 1.4.1
Today I noticed that 10 of my 11 gems have disappeared since a few hours ago, and since I don't buy them, I use them very sparingly! So a little shocked to see 10 vanish. Is this a bug or is there a time limit on them? I would very much like them back please! For the record, I have lost 3 of the 4 gems I had on zoo story2 too the last 2 days.

Is this just me?

nmishii
12-31-11, 05:01 PM
You probably accidently bought something by falling into a gem trap. I don't play Fashion Story - look to see what costs 10 gems and see if you have one of them. Or look at your coin count, in the games I play you can convert 10 gems to coins - did it on 2 of my 3 games.

If you don't know what happened to your gems, you can email support@teamlava.com. They keep records. But they don't refund gem or coin purchaces, intentional or unintentional.

jemmamarxclose
01-01-12, 09:45 AM
Thanks but nope, didn't buy anything. Literally disappeared between the times I logged on. Been saving to buy something big. Oh well.

pinkster73
01-01-12, 10:41 AM
Thanks but nope, didn't buy anything. Literally disappeared between the times I logged on. Been saving to buy something big. Oh well.

Make sure to email TL at the link nmishii posted above. They can look into your account and tell you what you allegedly bought.