PDA

View Full Version : Too easy to lose gems?

anonimiss
12-31-11, 01:22 PM
I recently purchased a sushi bar and was looking at the amount of materials required to complete the sushi bar. I had to set my phone down to help my wife with some things and when I came back to the game, it displayed the "Welcome Back" screen. I clicked the 'Ok' button, but it didn't respond. So I clicked it again after 5 seconds. I guess it recognized both clicks because it clicked the 'OK' button for me and behind the screen it clicked the 'Purchase required materials with gems' for the sushi bar.

I instantly lost 45 gems, which in no way is what I wanted to do. I immediatly contacted support only to get a response saying "we don't redeem gems for accidental purchase or regret".

Are you kidding me? That is almost equal to $10.00 if I purchased the gems, and for them to be so easilly lost by accident is frustrating. How about a comfirmation stating "Are you sure you want to use your gems?" I am pretty annoyed that I am not able to get my gems back, especially that the buttons allign up almost exactly. Poor customer service and really puts a gross taste in my mouth every time I open the game.

Either redeem my gems or implement a new window for comfirmation so this doesn't have to happen to other people....

julia3032
12-31-11, 01:30 PM
OMG, where have you been? This has been going on since the very first game! They are called gem traps and there will be no confirmation button until TL develops a conscience and some ethics. People have bought items for gems and 30 seconds later they change it to coins and refuse to refund gems. I've had so many gems stolen from me in the last month, it is well over 200! They even take them while you sleep! I woke up the other morning, opened my game and whoosh! 30 gems were gone just like that. There were no purchases made or anything. They probably took them to advance me through a goal that I'm not even doing! Caveat Emptor!!!

anonimiss
12-31-11, 02:02 PM
I guess I have been in a happy little bubble, until now. I was frustrated and needed to vent. It sucks, but it made me feel better I am not the only one. It is pretty sad that the company finds ways of stealing your gems, sure put a different perspective for me about the company. Shame on them.

julia3032
12-31-11, 02:04 PM
I guess I have been in a happy little bubble, until now. I was frustrated and needed to vent. It sucks, but it made me feel better I am not the only one. It is pretty sad that the company finds ways of stealing your gems, sure put a different perspective for me about the company. Shame on them.

Yes, shame indeed. I doubt that they even know what that is. One day we all have to answer for the things we have or have not done. I would not want to be them.

pinkster73
12-31-11, 02:10 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16407-Gem-cash-confirm-purchase-campaign&highlight=purchase+campaign

queenrocks77
12-31-11, 09:47 PM
The glitches usually get me when cooking or mixing drinks. Sometimes I tap too fast and bam. I instantly finish stuff. 5 gems a pop. I've done this probably 10 times in a year.