PDA

View Full Version : Grills

Unregistered
10-24-10, 05:51 PM
Pretty pointless buying grills, can only make cheese burgers, which take 3 hours to cook, always end up with spoiled food at night

Please add a few longer items for grills

deadpix
10-24-10, 06:52 PM
Pretty pointless buying grills, can only make cheese burgers, which take 3 hours to cook, always end up with spoiled food at night

Please add a few longer items for grills

There's also the T-Bone Steak that takes only 1 hour, unless you haven't leveled up to that yet.

Unregistered
10-24-10, 07:48 PM
hamburgers 3 hours,?, gertreal// in cafe world is 5 minutes..how can u cook hamburger for 3 hours,I know is a game,, but what happens if a 10 yea old old thinks u cook hamburgers for 3 hours..and sets the house on fire

deadpix
10-24-10, 08:38 PM
hamburgers 3 hours,?, gertreal// in cafe world is 5 minutes..how can u cook hamburger for 3 hours,I know is a game,, but what happens if a 10 yea old old thinks u cook hamburgers for 3 hours..and sets the house on fire

650 Cheeseburgers in 5 minutes? Come on, talk about the need to get real. What happens if a 10 year old thinks u cook 650 cheeseburgers in 5 minutes...and end up giving all his buddies food poisoning?

Unregistered
10-25-10, 03:08 AM
There's also the T-Bone Steak that takes only 1 hour, unless you haven't leveled up to that yet.

Not levelled upto that yet, but still makes having a grill pointless if you either have to have it laying empty at night or your food spoils while you sleep, an item for 6 hours would at least make having the grill worthwhile

deadpix
10-25-10, 03:39 AM
Not levelled upto that yet, but still makes having a grill pointless if you either have to have it laying empty at night or your food spoils while you sleep, an item for 6 hours would at least make having the grill worthwhile

You don't have to leave it out at night, empty or otherwise. You can put it into storage and put down another appliance to take its place. I have 7 stoves, 5 grills and 3 ovens that I swap about depending on my needs.

Unregistered
10-25-10, 03:53 AM
You don't have to leave it out at night, empty or otherwise. You can put it into storage and put down another appliance to take its place. I have 7 stoves, 5 grills and 3 ovens that I swap about depending on my needs.

Ah right, cheers for the tip :D