PDA

View Full Version : How am I supposed to complete Icecream Expert goal?!?!

janisz
12-31-11, 07:04 AM
How am I supposed to complete Icecream Expert goal when I have already bought and built all the 18 icecream machines?!?!?!? I don't have 24 gems to unlock the 19th cooking appliance... If I simply put one out of storage it doesn't work!
Btw: in all the games I've played so far they never force you to buy gems to achieve goals!!! It's common sense, Teamlava!

felicitybliss
12-31-11, 07:48 AM
Don't shoot the messenger, but some people who are maxed on ice cream machines have posted that selling one and then purchasing completes the goal. I didn't have to actually build the machine-- just had to purchase it. Sorry!

On using gems as part of goals: I actually play 2 games that uses the same concept. Some goals are free; some are paid. It is players choice whether to participate or not. If a player decides not to use the paid feature, then he/she still has access to the free content. TL is a for-profit company.......

kooky panda
12-31-11, 09:30 AM
For this goal, I purchased a new ice cream maker to build but did not build it, this completed the goal for me.
If you already have all your appliances out, store all appliances, then place all your icecream makers until you are done, then you can buy a new one.

janisz
12-31-11, 01:54 PM
Don't shoot the messenger, but some people who are maxed on ice cream machines have posted that selling one and then purchasing completes the goal. I didn't have to actually build the machine--

ok! Thx! Will try that one too... Though I hate the fact that I will have to sell something that took time and parts to build but...what else can I do?

julia3032
12-31-11, 01:58 PM
Don't play the goals. It's not worth the aggravation to me. Every time I get involved with goals, they steal gems from me even though I don't touch the right side of the screen.