PDA

View Full Version : Gifts Parts Pets

Dabag
12-31-11, 03:43 AM
is there a list somewhere of what parts in the gifts you need for the different pets.

and maybe the level those pets are available at
(example: Great Dane lvl 18 parts: #planks & #seeds

sure would be a great help for deciding on what gifts to ask for and/or accept

thanks for any direction you can give

dalula
12-31-11, 06:21 PM
is there a list somewhere of what parts in the gifts you need for the different pets.

and maybe the level those pets are available at
(example: Great Dane lvl 18 parts: #planks & #seeds

sure would be a great help for deciding on what gifts to ask for and/or accept

thanks for any direction you can give

when you click on the pet, there will be a list of items you need to request, click on the ask friends buton and select which friends you want to help to send you the item. Poodle needs 5 glass panels and 10 cushions to complete.

Dabag
01-01-12, 10:49 AM
thanks dalula. that's what i'm looking for

does anyone know of any other "playpens" that need to be constructed.

appreciate any and all info about these

LunaMiya808
01-01-12, 11:10 AM
The Afgahn hound and the great Dane are constructables, but I don't remember what they needed, sorry!

LunaMiya808
01-01-12, 11:11 AM
15 plank and 10 grass seed for the Great Dane

foxylady159
01-01-12, 03:50 PM
So the gifts that I receive from neighbors are to be used to upgrade pets? I've upgraded many pets playpens and it never asks me for those parts. Kinda confused??

cupcakes4cece
01-01-12, 04:35 PM
So the gifts that I receive from neighbors are to be used to upgrade pets? I've upgraded many pets playpens and it never asks me for those parts. Kinda confused??

No, not upgrade.

Several pets in the game have to have their playpen built before you actually get the pet. Poodle and Great Dane are two that I can think of right now. You buy them like any other pet, but after you put them in your shop you must gather materials from your neighbors and build the playpens.

foxylady159
01-01-12, 04:59 PM
Oh I see. Thanks. Too bad they don't have any other purpose as most of the pets I've bought so far haven't needed materials.

cupcakes4cece
01-01-12, 05:31 PM
Keep saving them. There might be more pets and objects in the future that need materials.

Oh, and I should have also mentioned that several objects in the game, like the grooming table and cash register, also need materials to build.

foxylady159
01-01-12, 06:08 PM
Really? I just built a grooming table and it didn't ask me for materials. Lol

cupcakes4cece
01-01-12, 06:41 PM
Hmm... I could be wrong about that. I haven't built one since early in the game, since they are utterly useless.

uwantoplay
01-02-12, 10:19 PM
Keep saving them. There might be more pets and objects in the future that need materials.

Oh, and I should have also mentioned that several objects in the game, like the grooming table and cash register, also need materials to build.

It is a little disappointing that a lot of us had to build our displays! Mine actually earned coins for 1 day and then went away again. After you build the pens for certain animals, is there really a purpose for the gifts? Why can we not do something extra for our neighbors, like play x 10? Also, we can gift bananas in Zoo2 but not permits in Pet. It is taking quite a long time receiving the permits for each expansion. Also, add more levels and more pets