PDA

View Full Version : Gem sale

dymetatz
12-31-11, 02:12 AM
I took a screenshot this time!http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/dymetatz/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2121.png

Its says its on sale but its charging the same amount

barleycoon
12-31-11, 05:21 AM
Try restarting your device, it may help to show the sale prices.

zoroak
12-31-11, 07:19 AM
I restarted device still showing 20% sale, same prices as non- sale! The problem is, i believe, there's no sale for fashion story because there's a second pop up with free gift of shoes for avatar for selected gem package purchase at full price. The first sale pop up is a mistake on TL's part!

LCAHEARTS
12-31-11, 08:10 AM
I'm getting this also. I want to believe that it's supposed to be 20% off though, RS has the same sale going on with the correct sale price showing up. It's totally unfair because it's a lose-lose situation. No 20% but get the shoes....or they fix it and you get the 20% off but without the shoes. Ugh.

barleycoon
12-31-11, 08:55 AM
Sorry, I don't know anymore we will have to wait for a response to see what's happened.

kooky panda
12-31-11, 09:24 AM
I will flag over. Hopefully a CM comes on today.

MFAcct
12-31-11, 12:47 PM
I am afraid of not being able to purchase the limited time offers if they fix the sale. They are always available for three days but if the sale is fixed will I have missed out?

julia3032
12-31-11, 01:44 PM
Someone already tried to get the free shoes buying the gems and they didn't get them. I've heard this so much! They offer a free item if you buy gems and then they don't give you what they promised! I don't trust them to bother with it.

kooky panda
12-31-11, 01:52 PM
I do not think you can use the gem sale with the buy gems get free offer item, since you are suppose to buy through the pop ups. The shoes for fashion is actually a buy gems get free offer, not a limited offer.
So if you buy gems with the 20% offer popup you will not get the shoes, because buying the gems for the free shoes is its own pop up.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/d2264eef-1.jpg

julia3032
12-31-11, 02:00 PM
Kooky, I am not positive about this since the player did not elaborate, but I believe she bought through the pop up. I have known others in other games who have purchased through the pop ups and then spent weeks trading emails with support trying to get what they were promised.

julia3032
12-31-11, 02:01 PM
I bought the Goddess Heels for my avatar to wear with the White Swan dress....you can barely tell the difference.

LCAHEARTS
12-31-11, 05:13 PM
I do not think you can use the gem sale with the buy gems get free offer item, since you are suppose to buy through the pop ups. The shoes for fashion is actually a buy gems get free offer, not a limited offer.
So if you buy gems with the 20% offer popup you will not get the shoes, because buying the gems for the free shoes is its own pop up.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/d2264eef-1.jpg

Well that's exactly my point earlier. It's a lose-lose situation. If you buy the gems on sale [except that they are not showing a sale price like RS is, for me anyways] you don't get the shoes. If you get the shoes, you pay the full price. It's so stupid, and annoying. I personally would like the sale pop-up, but it's useless when it's not really a sale.

dymetatz
12-31-11, 08:20 PM
I didnt purchase yet because of the confusion over the sale price. Bur i did receive the shoes when i purchased some thru the ad a couple days ago.

kooky panda
12-31-11, 08:26 PM
Someone already tried to get the free shoes buying the gems and they didn't get them. I've heard this so much! They offer a free item if you buy gems and then they don't give you what they promised! I don't trust them to bother with it.

Oh. This happened to me once with the hippie hair. I emailed support and they put the hair in my game.
They can look into your game and see u purchased correctly and then push item into your game.
Make sure your nbr does check her closet for the shoes ..

ltavon922
03-31-12, 04:20 PM
I've been playing FS since last yr August and purchase gems however never once have I received a offer for fre giftwith gem purchase. Can someone please advise how often free gift with gem purchase occurs? I love those rare items. Thank you.

greygull
03-31-12, 07:00 PM
The free gift with purchase has not happened in a while. There hasn't been official word yet if it will happen again, but there are hopes for it!